what do i do?

@jhl930 (3607)
ok as i have posted before me and the "other" we never get any time alone because her step sister moved in a few months ago for the summer and i understood that because it is her step sister and brother so i get that her sister would have to stay in her room...so ever since about june we haven't had any privacy and when we do get some private time she always either invites her cousin to come over or her cousin comes over...and that cuts out our private time...and even her cousins mom is always saying that she can't have a moment alone because of the cousin because she's so loud...and then she goes and stays at her house sometimes whenever we could have alone time...and friday night it was just suppose to be us...and then her sister came too and i was like ok thats her sister(step)but then after she was leaving she was like i invited my cousin to come over to go with me tomorrow and i was like what spending the night..she said yes...i said why dont you just go get her tomorrow, she said she doesnt' want to wake up five minutes earlier so its easier...and for the past three nights her cousins been there and then today i thought we were going to get some alone time and now shes going to spend a girls night at her cousins house...i just want some alone time...what do i do...i ve tried to talk to her about it before and she just says well its my family...but seriously i just want some alone time we haven't had it for more than five minutes since like early june...what do i do....thanks for taking the time out of your day to read my discussion and i hope that you all have a great day!
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
I know that you have said that you've already talked to her but maybe you should again, but maybe this time if you haven't already emphasized how you miss her and feel as if you don't get to see her at all that she's had family over. Tell her that it doesn't bother her that she has family over, and that you hope she's having a blast but that you'd really like to spend some time alone with her so that you and her can both relax. Also mention that you don't mind spending time with her family and enjoy it (even if you don't , humor her). I really do hope this helps, and I hope that you also have a great day!
@jhl930 (3607)
i've tried to humor her and say things like that and then she says something like we will get some alone time together and it just never happens(its been like that since june)...anything you know will help?
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
I am not sure if I can give you anymore advice, if she's not listening to you then maybe it would help if you tried to talk to her family. Tell her family that you really enjoy their company but you'd like some alone time with her if only for one day out of the week, because you have not been able to spend very much alone time with her, and you've asked her for it. I'm not sure what else to tell you other then that. I hope that if you do talk to her family, it turns out well! Be careful with your wording!
You already spoke to her about the issue but maybe she hasnt quite gotten the idea of how you truely feel about the situation. Try to communicate with her once again and get your point across to her, and hopefully find a solution to the privacy problem. Hope things work out for the best and that she understands you.