how much do you love your husband?

@despompa (472)
i love my husband very much that i am willing to give up anything just to please him. he also loved me so much in return. he never cheated on me, never lied, never yelled to me, never started an argument, never missed to say i love you, never leave the house without giving me a kiss. he's the king of husband whom i can say "close to perfect". he may have some little mistakes too but those are very minimal and too little to be transparent.
@anita27 (90)
i love my husband alot.in 4 yrs of marriage i've learnt to adjust,understand him.i use to be a very nagging wife becoz i didnt trust him.there has been lot of ups & downs in our relationship.there wasnt any stability before.he was on his parents side everytime blaming me for separation but not anymore now.thanks to landmark education!!!he now thinks,he can now understand what can go wrong when he's on ship.& from my side i try to please him like -i stopped complainnin abt his parents to him &keep him happy.i give him his space,his independence.I REALLY LOVE THE IDEA TO BE IN LOVE WITH LOVE(HUBBY).
@despompa (472)
of course you'll have to adjusts to each other's differences. but in time you'll be adjusted and don't have to complain about his attitude. glad you're over it now. just stop "nagging" him and trust him. he won't do the things that you're suspicious about if you'll stop nagging and accusing him of things he didn't do. :)
@Shar1979 (2723)
i love my husband with all of my heart. i would give and do anything and everything to him. we're not perfect couple but we sure find ways to meet in between so we could understand and love each other so much. respect each other too
@wendhieRN (754)
well, i love my husband with all my being. my husband is my better half and living without him makes myself incomplete.
Hi its nice to hear that you love your husband so much....Even i love my husband a lot and respect him too...its very nice to have him as my husband....and im very lucky to have him..but as you said my hus is nt as best as urs...coz my husband have lied to my yelled at me, we have argued eachother..coz all these are normal in married life...and its always boring to love eachother we have to fight we have to argue...by doing all these we can make our love much more...because aftr a fight he will come to convince that will make the love double......its nice to be real....whatever he say i love him a lot......