Blogspot or mylot blog?

Which blogs do you use for blogging. Are you using Blogspot or Mylot blog? Can you tell me first which is best for blogging. I am using both blogs.
@vera5d (4007)
I didn't realize you could write a blog on mylot? Currently I have one of my blogs that gets fed over here, but it is running on self-hosted wordpress on my own domain. I love having wordpress on my own domain - so much nicer than blogger in my opinion - there are many more options & themes & possibilities.
• Pakistan
My Blogspot blog is still pending approval . It was claimed 2 months ago then I don't know why it is taking too long ??
@djbtol (5500)
I was already using blogspot and some other blogs when myLot added the option. Therefore, I have not taken the time to get set up on mylot. I view mylot as kind of a different environment and function than my blog, although both of them benefit from traffic. I'm sure you will pick the best one for your purposes. Hope it proves successful for you. djbtol
I think you will find he most results from using blogspot. I think that people will be able to find your blog easier and you will have more exposure on the web. I think that I will go to blogspot more often. Iam only going to my blog usually once or at the most twice a week. It will be hard to go more often with all my online activiteis but I think I should to make the most income. I dont know much about my lot blogs.