Tickle Tickle:)

Armed Forces Canada, Europe, Middle East
I am so tickelish behind my knees. If my husband touches me there, I go crazy. I feel like I could burst out of my skin. Does any one else have a spot that just drives them crazy;) Or know were your partners spot is? My husband has his tickelish spot all over, LOL! It is great to torture him constantly.
@petiksmode (2986)
it drives me crazy whenever someone touches me on my nape ( back of my head) and my thighs, and knee caps...if someone did i end up hurting them lols..
• Armed Forces Canada, Europe, Middle East
It sounds like you are extremely tickelish. I use to be this tickelish when I was younger and unfortunately by the age of 7 I wet my pants. Just a warning as to how out of control tickeling can get. Viewers be advised not to try it at home:)
the worst in me if someone tickle me is it is either i kick them , slap them, punch them, oh my i am very dangeroues when being tickled lols...i cant control my actions...
I think that I am totally boring lol as ive not got a ticklish spot,but hubby is ticklish and he will fall about laughing if he gets tickled,and that means anywhere ticking.My grandson loves to be tickled and he comes and begs for more,again Granny,again he will say.I wonder why we are ticklish?
I think this means that you have the upper hand in the relationship then. There is nothing boring about that;)
@bigtom1 (1573)
I'm ticklish almost every part of my body, the most sensitive parts of my body and when i dont wanna let go of something by girfriend knows exactly what to do!
Down tiger. I guess that's why they call you bigtom, LOL!
@bigtom1 (1573)
My ribs are even more ticklish and the underside of my feet.
@gegegelay (934)
My boyfriend is very much aware that i'm very easy to tickle in certain parts of my body.. especially my feet. He knows I could easily kick him if he tickles me there, hehe. There are also certain people who knows where to tickle me the most, besides from my boyfriend. My twin sister and some of my friends too. If someone touches me too light, like for example on my neck.. I get tickled easily. I love the feeling, but sometimes I get too irritated if they go too far.
To be this tickelish, I do not know how you survive these attacks. If it were me I would raise the white flag and surrender. Of course the torture probably would just continue, LOL. NO matter, if someone is think9ing about you enough to tickel then you know you are loved:)