Do you get enough sleep?

@msedge (4012)
The amount of sleep a person needs depends on a variety of factors. Things to think about are the person’s age and their individual needs. While some experts recommend getting at least 8 hours of sleep per night, there is no one correct amount of sleep that applies to everyone. While 8 hours of sleep may be ideal for some, others may need more or less sleep.
@moondancer (7434)
I need more than I get. I find myself waking after just being asleep for an hour or so. I am awake for 1 to 3 hours then sleep again for another hour or so. It goes on like this until I get up. And then one night after a week or so of this one night I will fall asleep only to wake 1one time or not at all. I'm in pain many nights and find myself waking because of the pain and not going back to sleep for the same reason.
@msedge (4012)
I'm sorry you are in pain.I hope you feel better now.
@spalladino (17925)
I get approximately six hours of sleep each night and that seems to work fine for me. The reason I know that my body prefers this amount is that I automatically wake up after six hours on the weekends when I don't have to get up...which is irritating since I want to sleep in!
@msedge (4012)
Yeah, weekend supposedly a rest days
When I started doing some online money making opportunities, I haven't get enough sleep. Usually I am awake the whole night 'til morning dawn. Then I will eat my breakfast, do my daily chores and lunch. After lunch I watch TV and that is the time when I fall asleep on our sofa. Then I will wake up around 6 pm to prepare for dinner and then back to my online work again.
@msedge (4012)
You seem very busy making money online.How would you like to check my blog on my profile?.
@academic2 (7009)
• Uganda
I sleep for about 5 hours and know it is not enough, but i also take naps during the day for atleast an hour-this makes me fresh
@msedge (4012)
That is good that you take a nap during the day.I can't really sleep during day time.I don't know why but i'm glad you do.
i dont think i get enough sleep at all lol. during working days i have to get up early, i only get around 6 to 7 hours of sleep. on days that i dont work, i sleep really late and get to wake up late but still i dont think i've actually catched up with my rest or sleep. oh well. so many other things to be done!
@msedge (4012)
I hope one day you will get enough enough.We need it to stay healthy also.
I'm lucky if i get 6 hours of sleep. usually i have 4-5 hours of sleep on weekdays and i think i should get more sleep...
@msedge (4012)
I think we should get about 8 hours of sleep.I don't get enough either.
I'm in bed at ight by 11 PM and I usually get up around 9 AM. I think I am definitely getting enough sleep.
@msedge (4012)
I am glad you do.Havign enough sleep makes us energize the whole day.