What should i do if my tip was returned to me by the waitress?Will offend her

waiter tips - waiter tips
if i give it back? On our way to our plantation in india, we stopped over a small restaurant along the high. After eating i left a 50 paise tip. Upon stepping out the door the waitress called back and gave me back the 50 paisei left for tip, i was stunned and she smiled at me. i turned my back and sat in the car... I felt guilty i should have left the tip but i was afraid i would offend her...
@MrAlias (149)
If they have that feeling they must give it back, then I guess you should accept it so you don't offend her.
thank you - thank you
thank you
@stezieb (2185)
What if she misunderstood and thought you left it by accident????
thank you
@peetred (272)
I know that some places will not allow waitresses to accept tips, or if you do tip it just goes into a big jar and they divide it. Hope this helps.
thank you - thank you
thank you
@asmurthy (2464)
tips - tips
Oh wow. I'd be a little stunned too.. perhaps they don't accept tips there? I know there's some restaurants that don't allow tips (for whatever reason). That's probably the case. After all, why would she call you to give it back to you?
thank you
Hay man 50 paisei is too less to give some one in tip you should give Rs. 10 at least to some one at any kind of restaurant..what do you think