If sheep go to heaven and goats go to hell....

@whywiki (6070)
I don't know if you have heard this song by cake. Anyways it is a great song if you haven't. Every time I drive past sheep or goats I have to make the comment that goats go to hell or sheep go to heaven. Then when we started to pass different animals we would remark on where that animal would go if there was a heaven and hell. I say crows go to hell too. Cats go to heaven. Name an animal and tell me where he will go and why?
Well this is fun :)))) Jackals I think go to hell. I have read to many stories where the Jackal was a witches or demons familiar :))) So that leads me to think of them as an evil spirit, or at the very least menacing.
@whywiki (6070)
I agree with that. Jackals have always been viewed as evil like a Raven. Straight to hell...
@Opal26 (17690)
I'm sorry whywiki, I don't feel that any animal should go to hell. Why would you say something like that? I've never heard that before. I don't feel any of God's helpless creatures have done anything to warrant them going to hell. Maybe some of the human creatures but, certainly none of the animals.
@ElicBxn (60892)
horses and giraffes go to heaven not just because I love them, but they are good animals Horses are loyal friends to man, doing work for little more than a pat and some oats and hay, giraffes are the "watch towers of the savanna" and if they see danger, their behavior alerts other animals to it. A giraffe is more likely to walk toward a lion than run away and giraffes are one of the few that can kill a lion with a single kick In fact, like elephants, giraffes main enemy is man.
@whywiki (6070)
I think Horses and Giraffes would too. Horses have been mans friend since the beginning of time. I saw a Giraffe at the zoo a few months ago they certainly are tall aren't they? I like the "watch towers of the savannah" phrase that is so true!
@ElicBxn (60892)
I got the term from a book, but I loved it. I call all giraffes "Trees." It goes WAY back into childhood - probably before I could even speak - but we guess it come from my being told they ate trees.
@whywiki (6070)
I never really paid that much attention to Giraffes but I have had a renewed interest lately. I think I feel the need to study up on the great animal.