Where wpuld you buy odd-sized clothing? I know people who have size 33 and 31

@writersedge (22579)
inseams and 35 or 33 waistlines. They're men and they would like clothes that fit. But everything is even numbers like 32 or 30 inseam and 36 or 34 waistlines. So are their any stores or brands of clothing for men with odd number sizes?
@Foxfire1875 (2011)
I don't think there are any unfortunately. The only thing you can do is to get a tailor to alter them. It's the same with women's clothes as I always seem to be between sizes. Most bodies tend to fluctuate slightly in size as we eat but it is annoying to not have a perfect fit.
@writersedge (22579)
My Doctor has been 33 waist and 31 inseam for years and hates shopping for clothes. He doesn't very, he's a young ecotomorph. If I suggest going to a taylor on top of that, he'll throw a fit. So since my husband has odd length, too, I thought I would start this discussion. I know that body builders can just send in dementions and have a suit or outfit built for them, but that would be expensive. I had odd-sized feet and so did everyone in my family (brothers 9 through 11 triple e and mine were 9 d), we found a mail order catalog so we could order shoes and years later an odd-sized shoe store opened up in our area. It just seems like there must be something someplace. Thanks for helping me so this doesn't stay zero. Do you have any at zero responses that I would help you with?
Sorry I wasn't much help. I know there is places for tall and or heavy set people and a website that will make boots to fit any leg but as for clothes I suppose they expect men to just wear a belt. What about different manufacturers? I know that European sizes are slightly different. There just seem to be two with 0 responses. I thought there was more. It would be great to get them responded to. Have you any more? http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1627164.aspx http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1548148.aspx
@writersedge (22579)
He does wear a belt, but I don't think he wants to pull his pants up any higher and the bottom of his pants, he wants to rest where they belong.