Brand New Keyboard Is Working Great

@Rozie37 (15503)
Turkmenistan
I just installed my new keyboard and I love it. Everything about it is perfect for me. I purchased it at Walmart.com. The price was $9.80 and shipping and handling was only $0.97. This was truly and on time blessing from God. It will take me a few hours/days to get use to it, but so far, everything is just perfect. Check out this product and tell me what you think. http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=8144241
@vera5d (4007)
I am glad it is working well for you! That is a really reasonable price, too, I would have thought a new keyboard would have been more expensive! Hope it keeps working well for you!
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
They have a lot of wonderful deals at Walmart. Although I am a little ashamed to admit that I still shop there, with all the problems that they have been giving their employees about breaks and over-time pay. I am sure glad they have won the lawsuit though.
I wonder if the site will accept Pay Pal? I have something I need and money just burning a hole in my Pay Pal Account.
@Polly1 (12649)
Rozie girl, good news, guess what, woohoo, hot damm, I just got an email notification from you. In fact I got two of them. Back to the topic, That is nice about the keyboard, it does help with mylotting, hehe.
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
So you are saying that your suggestion worked. On my goodness. The funny thing is when I went to the preferences page, I saw that most of them were already checked off and the ones that weren't, I did not think that they would make much of a difference. But I did it anyway. I am so glad I did. I do not know how you thought of this, but thnk you so, so much. I am very happy.
@Polly1 (12649)
I am excited about it too, I am so glad that I figured it out. I had the bright idea earlier and wrote you about it right away. I am so glad that it worked. That is too cool.
@webeishere (36353)
HAHAHA! Make sure the notify is ON. Mine get turned off magically ever so often for a few friends for some reason all too often. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
Wow that is a good deal. I am so glad to see your emails finally coming to me in my email. Mylot must have worked out the kinks. I am so glad to finally see one your emails coming to m. You got a great deal on this keyboard. I think I might buy one myself for that price.
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
Actually, a friend on here told me what to do to finally get the notices working properly and I could not be happier. Ever since I went back to church, the Lord has been really blessing me. Thank you so much for your continued support.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I am glad you got the help you needed to get and also that you are going back to church and that God is blessing you.
@faith210 (11233)
Hi Rozie37! That is a wonderful blessing my friend. I am glad to know that it worked out great and that the delivery of the purchased keyboard came on time. "God is good all the time." I have checked out the keyboard and it really looks cool. There are internet shortcuts just like our keyboard. Works fine as well! Take care always..God Bless!
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
The most amazing thing about this keyboard to me is that, it eliminates the need for a mouse at all. God is truly good all the time.
I go through keyboards like crazy. My kids are always spilling on it inspite of our no food/drinks on the desk. I had to use the onscreen keyboard for a month! Finally got a new Microsoft one from Walmart. It is wonderful and well appreciated.
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
I am thinking about stating to keep mine covered when not in use. I do not usually have liquids close by, but I am accident prone.
Just from what you are saying, I think it sounds like a real bargain. Hard to believe you can still find those. I will look at the link after I post since I read you through e-mail. Thanks for posting it.
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
It is very smooth and absolutely amazing. I have never had or ever used one that had a place for me to rest my hands. I am just loving this thing. It is really cool.
@maddysmommy (16236)
That's great Rozie and what's better news than that is now I am receiving your discussions via email YAYYY!
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
Yes, one of my friend's here told me to check off all of the notificatios under preferences and that was all it took. I am very excited about how much the Lord has blessed me, since I went back to church and started tithing again. It is awesome. God bless you.
@maddysmommy (16236)
Praise the Lord :) can't believe that's all it took haha!
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
I can't believe it either. It was so easy that I was almost embarrassed to admit it, hehe.
wow what a neat looking key board and what a great price. I may have to get one for my self.
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
Hey buddy, how are you? This new keyboard is so much fun. I love all the buttons and it makes tying very smooth.
I was wondering if you had enough fingers to reach all the buttons.
@webeishere (36353)
Not bad looking. I searched andthere is no astore within one hundred miles of my zip code that have it in stock. I am going to need a new one soon so I may order this opne possibly in the near future. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
You're a guy, so I know that once you get the hang of it, you will love all the different buttons on this one. It is outrageously cool.
I am glad tha your keyboard is working so well. I need to do something aout the one on tis friggen laptop, because the keys keep sticking. I think my laptop has been eating chocolate again. LOL
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
Ha, ha, I was just thinking when you said that it was sticky that it must be cheating on it's diet. Keyboards do that from time to time. I do not have any suggestions, but I am sure that everything will work out just fine.