Confused about the earning!

@Djbrat (333)
Ok, just a little confused here, which isn't new to me...heee hee! So when you post you get paid. So does that mean you also get paid when people reply to your post?
@academic2 (7010)
• Uganda
You dont have to be confused, when you post, you get paid, if some one responds, they get paid and not you! If you rate, upload pics, respond and post, you get paid! You are not even paid for BR
@Djbrat (333)
That was the answer I was looking for. Thank you for that. I will go post some more pictures then...LOL!
@academic2 (7010)
• Uganda
Remember, the pics must be relevant to the discussion, good luck and thanks for adding me as a friend! Be sure I will approve YOOOOOUUU!
Yes, and you probably will earn more from responding to discussions because you will be able to put more lines in generally. Oftentimes people who start discussions do not put many lines in when they start the discussions. it is good to post at least 3 or 4 lines to maximize your earnings.
@myklj999 (14905)
I think you may have misunderstood the question. They want to know if they get paid for other people that respond to discussions they have started.
@Djbrat (333)
ok, Thank You. That clears it up a lot more. I'm learning more and more everyday. This is a GREAT place to get info and to just make friends. Love it!!!!
@myklj999 (14905)
Okay, this is the type of question which needs to be sent to myLot. Just follow this link. http://www.mylot.com/o/contactus.aspx MyLot admin does not like us to discuss earnings and such on the forum. These questions should always be addressed privately to myLot.
@Djbrat (333)
thank you, now I know. Your are wonderful.