a question about private messages

@shamzy18 (2319)
hey i was just wondering you know when you send private messages to toher people and it says the same things like tags etc. then does that mean you get paid for them too ? so im guessing you have towrite properly even in a private message ? so what do you think? do we get paid for that too? since we get paid for photos i think so too ! speaking of photos that reminds me i should post some up lol
@myklj999 (19731)
You do not get paid for private messages or for photos you upload to your profile.
@shamzy18 (2319)
really so why do people think they get paid for photos as i have seen several people saying it on here.. well thats good you told me that i wont bother putting anything up now ! that saves me time and effort lol
@shamzy18 (2319)
oh right ! yeah how do you add a photo to a response i cant see any thing
I'm not really sure. I've never done tagging for private messages. It just seemed unimportant if the message is, well private. I would imagine that you do get paid for it because in the end it is still a feature. Play around a bit until you've noticed anything.