do you trust the person you are with?

@jhl930 (3605)
i was just wondering something...i trust the person that i am with i mean i don't think that she would ever do anything that she knew would hurt me...and i know that i wouldn't ever do anything that i know would hurt her because i would never do anything like that to her, but it has taken me awhile to really start trusting her(and i have for awhile now)but i was also talking to someone and they were like i don't trust her and i said why not he just said i just don't i don't know and that made me start thinking that after 8 months wiht her if he doesn't trsut her he should get out of the relationship and that made me also think because i thought after a few months people trusted...so do you trust the person that you are with? thanks for taking the time to read my discussion and i hope that you all answer and i hope that you all have a great day!
@decimus785 (1421)
• Aruba
yes i do trust her,and i trust her allot,she has lots of girl and guy friends,i let her go out with them because i trust her.
I do trust the person I am with-my husband. However, in the begining,I didnt put my whole heart into the relationship until I knew him better. Because face it,some people do lie,cheat,etc. I believe trust is something to be gained.After some time after getting to know him,he seemed like an honest person and I took the chance. Now that we are together, I do trust him 100%. Even though I was hurt in the past and cheated on, he has never done this to me and he deserves a clean slate with me. I believe we should be cautious, get to know people better,then commit.
Yes i trust the person i am with he is my husband.. there are sometimes that i don't trust him but for the most part i do trust.. we hae had some problem with his exs and stuff like that.. That is the reason i don't trust him i don't trust his phone and who is calling, there was this one time where he called this girl baby and to come to find out this girl was his ex girl friend that he lost his virginiaty to so that why i don't trust him and this girl contacted me and told me all this stuff about my husband so i kinda don't trust him but i really don't trust girls...