have you ever suspected your "other" of cheating?

@jhl930 (3605)
i think that this goes through all of our minds at one time or the other, i think its just because some of us doesn't say anything about it honestly...but i have thought the same thing before and i couldn't help myself because something would happen and that would pop into my mind like what is she out there doing what did she do, just different thigns like that but that was toward the beginning of our relationship, and even now that though pops into my mind when some things happen but i just look over it and i was just wondering if you have ever wondered if your other has cheated on you before or just thought about it...thanks for taking the time to read my discussion and i hope that you all answer and i hope that you all have a great day!
@missybal (4492)
No actually I never have. I don't know why, today is our 3rd year wedding anniversary and we have been together for over 7 years now and I've never suspected him of cheating. The way he treats me like I'm the only woman in the world and really doesn't even look at other women I really haven't had anything to worry about. I have access to his email addresses, and I handle all the finances so if something suspicious came up I'd know, but no signs have I ever gotton that he could be cheating on me. I don't know if he has about me. My husband is in the military and deployed a lot, infact he is overseas right now. So he certainly has the opportunity to cheat without me knowing but I trust him... so far anyways.
@ravinskye (8242)
i've never really suspected my husband of cheating. sometimes thoughts will pop into my head too. i think its because there is so much cheating going on that you can't help but wonder if it is happening to you. a friend of my is totally head over heals for her husband and doesn't have a clue that he cheats on her. everyone knows but no one tells her. i think partially because he makes her really happy and he is a good husband and supports his family. its not right what he is doing but it would totally distroy her if she found out. anyways, my husband basically works and comes home. sometimes when he is late a stray thought will pop in my head that he could say he is working overtime but really be going somewhere else. but my husband just isn't that kind of guy so it doesn't stay around long.
Sometimes i do and sometimes i do.. But most of the time i know that he is not cheating me cause all he does is go to work and come home and go to sleep so i know my husband isn't cheating on me...