Typos galore???

@reinydawn (11649)
OK, if you notice any typos from me tonight - 7/29/08 - then just ignore them because I've had A LOT of margaritas. I'm sure I've caught MOST of my typos, but I know I've probably missed some. So if you've noticed any that I missed the backspace key (oh, and that's my favorite key tonight!) on then just pretend I'm sober, ok????
And you did not share with me.
@reinydawn (11649)
Well, I did get you one, but you didn't drink it so I had to :)
Nest time wait for me. I could not walk that fast I was had to stop at every bar and have a drink while I was looking for you.
@reinydawn (11649)
You might have to start a bit earlier then, this place closes as midnight...
@jeanena (1616)
• Bucklin, Kansas
Reiny I have a question for you. Does tequila make your clothes fall off? It does mine. I do love a good Margarita. Una más margarita, por favor. It has been a long time since I have had one. Probley well worth the typos!!
@reinydawn (11649)
hahahahah!!! Oh, Margaritas have been my drink of choice here for a while. I love them, especially if they're good :) But, nah, the only drink that affects my clothing is Berringers Stone Cellar Merlot. For some reason, that is an aphrodesiac (sp) for me!