other family.

what would you do if you found out that your father has other family aside from his legitimate ones? i hated him when i found that out. i was still in my teenage then. now i'm close to having my own family, keeping my father back to us as if nothing happens was my greatest wish. i know there is nothing impossible to God. i am not losing hope that my family will still be reunited with my father.
I am sorry to here that your father have other family aside from his ledgitimate,At first wish your family will be more happy.here i think it's inacceptable for me to meet this problem,i am sure i will hate my father if he di something like this .so maybe you are a man of iron,so don't lose heart ,maybe there are something which will make your father back to all of you
maybe i am selfish for i just don't want my future children to grow without knowing their grandfather.
@mjmlagat (3171)
It's just good of you to be forgiving to your father and still seeing the brighter sides of things in life. After all, no one is perfect in this world. I admire you for forgiving him because you are in a very tough situation-- just between love and hate. Anyway, i wish you all the best in your upcoming family and a new life of your own. Don't give up on your father, he will find his way back into your home someday. Happy posting!
i thank you for your reply. god bless you always.
@jammyt (2824)
If that would happen to me, I think I wouldn't mind. I have my own family now and my dad is quite old already. I don't think it will help if I get mad now. Specially if it's already there, right? Also, it is true, with God, nothing is impossible. time will heal all wounds....I hope you see your dad again and you'd be close.
thanks for your reply. telling this to others is really helping me to ligthen up my burden.
@riyasam (16582)
jammyt is so right in her thoughts.
@karagala (447)
They say is like father like son. You better prove to the world that you won't follow the footsteps of your father in making another family. Be good to your new family and congratulations on that. Yup! Nothing is impossible with God if you ask from Him that. He said, "ask and it will be given unto you", so go ahead ask and hope God will grant it soon.
thanks for your reply. being a christian who believes in the importance of the family. i will make sure i will not do such thing to break my family.
@riyasam (16582)
its best to forgive than to foster ill feelings.he might have had his reasons for doing so.
yes. that is really true. being a christian, i cannot keep hatred in my heart. just the message for me today "what is the use of telling good things when you are not showing it". so i say good things then i show it.
@raynejasper (2326)
..that's really awful and hard.. however, that's the reality of life.. sometimes, temptation comes when we are so weak and we can't resist it.. we just have to understand that no one is perfect.. though your situation is hard, you really need to accept it.. you believe in God so you pray for enlightenment for you and for your father.. I believe God has His own plan why things happens that way..
this was the second time i tell other people of how i feel about this situation. this is really helping for it's lessing the the pain and adding the love.