How to transfer money from alertpay or paypal into your bank account in India

@Ganesh44 (5547)
My dear friends I want to how to transfer money from my paypal account to my bank account thank your help Ganesh
@suzu12345 (470)
just attach a credit card or debit card of ur s with ur paypal account..and enjoy
@Ganesh44 (5547)
Is it safe to give credit card information on internet to paypal or alert pay.. how do they transfer money to my bank account Thank you for your reply Ganesh
about paypal ,,i can say that it is safe but nt about othe sites..this transaction procedure happens via internet as all bank whether indian or other uses internet for their transactions ,,paypal add the money directly into ur account u dont have to do anything
@Ganesh44 (5547)
any idea about alert pay is that safe....but how adding debit card no ensure that they know my bank account no also...how much time it takes for this transaction Thanku Ganesh
@subha12 (18453)
i have only in paypal. for that add the account into the paypal. you need IFSC code for it. attach that bank account number with IFSC code. then you can trab=nsfer the money to it
ok... but can i send money from india to USby using paypal
@Ganesh44 (5547)
ohh sorry for replying late wonderful information although I have done the same thing .....thanks Thanks for your response and such a nice information...! Happy Mylotting Take Care Ganesh
@pkraj111 (2459)
U can transfer it to your credit card from pay pal and it is very safe.I ve created paypal account 6 months back and no problem so far. As for alertpay i am still trying to figure a way to transfer it to my account as their services are not available in India
@Ganesh44 (5547)
ohhh really great information , I never knew this before . I thought we use Credit card for buying things on credit but from you I came to know that we can also use it for getting money from paypal.... Thanks for your response and such a nice information...! Happy Mylotting Take Care Ganesh