Sharon Cuneta says that particular brand of instant noodles is already NAPA.

@salonga (27994)
Sharon Cuneta the actress is all over the TV advertising one brand of noodles telling it is already NAPA (No Artificial Preservatives Added? or whatever?) Obviously the widespread news about noodles' bad effect on health has bad effects on the sales of the noodles so they are now actively promoting this NAPA thing. How does these issues on noodles been affecting your noodles habit?
@joliefille (3696)
Really. Thanks for sharing. I don't think it's all that bad. Maybe this will indeed boost the noodle sales again. I miss eating noodles though. There are a lot of Chinese restaurants here but I haven't had the mood to eat noodles lately.
@salonga (27994)
Well Chinese restaurants offer the best tasting noodles I think? But it seems it depends on your mood if you will eat or not. That's good, that means you are not over-indulging in noodles.Cheers!
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
well, i guess u are going to think i'm living in the dark ages but i don't even knoe who she is & haven't been watching enough tv to see her.
@salonga (27994)
She is a local star here! You really will not know her coz you live in US. She is not an international star.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
thanks for telling me.i don't know any thing much about stars, just what i see on tv & don't know who half of them are. i never go to the movies anymore. i get sick of hearing about some that i do see.have a good one. jo
It's good to know, because the noodles are now more healthier than before. And i really like it because I eat Cup noodles when my schedule is very tight and i dont have enough time to cook for food.
@salonga (27994)
Oh yes you are right busy people do prefer noodles really! And really good that they make it healthier. It will benefits lot of people. Thanks!
@kaezy_kulet (2465)
we really are not affected by this issue because we are not a big fan of noodles..we eat noodles when we are sick and has no appetite in eating whole foods..
@salonga (27994)
Oh, that's true noodles are given to sick people! So if you are well, better eat whole foods.
@dhangski (3194)
My family is not affected with these. But I have been controlling their noodles eating habit even before these news came out. I always wanted my kids to be eating natural and nutritious foods. But they can eat noodles if they wanted to, for snack or so. HUGZ!
@salonga (27994)
Well that's good. We really have to watch what the kids are eating and going natural is always the best. However eating noodles in moderation is okay. You are a wise mother. Cheers!
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
nothing, totally nothing. we are not affected by the issues and even if it's natural or artificial preservation, we will still go for noodles. we cannot control it, and so as the government, poverty. with the small income i am receiving, including most people working, noodles remain to be the poor people's food.
@salonga (27994)
Noodles are indeed one of the poor men's food and I'm happy there are improvements to make it safer to eat. So cheers to that and happy eating!
@ishralene09 (2260)
I don't care whatever gimmicks they put on the noodles. I'm still going to eat it. Heck, even the inventor of instant noodles in Japan lasted for more than 70 years, eating noodles. But then I really saw then difference just a while ago, when I was eating my Lucky Me. It really is different, the noodles are firmer, and less of that white thing building on top of the water when I'm cooking noodles. I guess it's the truth. But no matter, I will still eat my instant noodles. Yum.
@salonga (27994)
Well, go and enjoy your eating! Especially with the new NAPA which they say is better than before. Happy eating and keep smiling!
@richiem (3646)
I was about to start a discussion about this NAPA when I saw your discussion. I was going to ask is it really possible that noodle can have no artificial preservatives added? What do you think? I am not really into noodles. Maybe before but not now. My mother doesn't find it cheap as a snack. A pack can only be enjoyed by one and we are five in the family. Have a nice day!
@salonga (27994)
I am really doubting if that NAPA could really be trusted as one hundred percent no artificial preservatives added. We would not know unless we fully investigate. But the best way is really to avoid eating processed food for now. It's a good thing you are not into noodles and so am I. I don't encourage my family to eat processed foods like noodles and others. The best way it to cook the fresh ones. People are just too lazy to do it. If they say noodles are cheap then vegetables in season are also cheap but why they do not buy and eat. Thanks for your thoughts!
@richiem (3646)
At this very moment, there is a vegetable vendor in our office. She is selling ingredients to "ginisang gulay" and "bulanglang" for only 15 pesos each. That is cheaper than noodles and more nutritious.