do you always TAG the discussions or JUST SKIP'em???

@dreamssri (1796)
i'll always TAG them,but why i dont know... i will atlest give one TAG... but i found many people are just skipping it... what about you???
@sunshinecup (7882)
I have to say the only time I really tag a discussion is when I start one. I use to tag all of them, but I never noticed it helping my pay and since it's just a time waster, I just skip it. Not that I'm here trying to rush through as fast as I can, just can't see doing something that really doesn't seem important do or doesn't make any diffrence. I still don't understand why they have that option, LOL.
@dreamssri (1796)
you dont understand why they have an option like that....the reason is in the same page(TAG THIS DISCUSSION PAGE).. i think you might have forgot to have a look at them... Thanks, Sri
@msmell (1378)
This is something that I have wondered about myself as I sometimes tend to skip the tag but I guess it is good to place one so that it comes up in the right discussion session but I have also wondered if it affects you rating?
@dreamssri (1796)
me to have the same doubt!!! does TAGGING helps in increasing the pay or rating??? i dont know that... Thanks, Sri
I usually tag the discussion with the same interest of that discussion.Only one tag I am giving. Now got the idea of multi tagging. I will try that.
Tags are very helpful in a sense that when fellow mylotters tag a discussion it can easily be browsed since when you make similar discussion it can be viewed on 'similar discussions". Tagging is important it would refresh your discussion, hence, you can earn for additional participation from other mylotters and yours. I always tag my discussions and photos posted, eventhough sometimes, it wouldnt appear in the tags of the discussion for reason that other mylotters has already posted same thing or it has reached the maximum number of tags, nevertheless, I did tag. Tags is helpful one way or another, keep on tagging.
@Opal26 (17694)
I always tag my discussions and responses. I don't know it it helps or not but I got used to doing it in the beginning so it's just an automatic thing for me. I just do it now without really thinking about it. It doesn't really take any longer for me than typing the response so I just do it. There must be a good reason that mylot asks for a tag. I never really thought about it. I think I'll just continue tagging.
@jazgottt (1181)
• Poland
hi dreamssri. I don't like to tag my responses. When I start my own discussion I am sure that it has no tags, so I put some tags. But when I respond to a discussion which has alredy a lot of responses, I rarely tag this response. It is mainly because I don't read tags before I write my response. And when my response is ready and I have to tag it, I can't see tags that are already added. So having an ability to see present tags when I add my own tags could encourage me to tag responses. I don't knwo if it's true or not, but some members say that it is good for our earnings here at mylot when we add tags and mylot code to our responses. I like mylot code so I add it often. But I don't like tagging. Have a nice day, jazgottt.