Interesting or Funny T-shirt quotes--share with me...
July 30, 2008 10:36am CST
here i'll start, "DONT YOU HAVE ANY OTHER BETTER JOB THAN LOOKING AT MY T-SHIRT?"... we see many t-shirt quotes,but only few stand in our minds... tell me the one which stands in your mind.... Thanks, Sri
30 Jul 08
There are many, good quotes and funny lines atract people's eyes. Here are some, IF somebody like it do comment on it:- 1."99% in the world are beautiful, and the rest 1% are in my college" 2."Don't show mw your attitude, I have my own" 3."Follow me, if you want to come second"
30 Jul 08
there were a phase in our country where it became a fad. it was all over the city. its mostly in our own language and you can't help but look at it. there was one i remembered cause a friend of mine wore it "my boyfriend told me i should lose weight, maybe i should just lose him" or "don't look at the back" - when you get to the back "look at the front"... LOL. we have custom made shirts and the brand is called SPOOFS Ltd. they make spoof shirts of famous company logos like "tag-hirap since birth" (from tag heuer)... "bokia - disconnecting people" (from nokia)... wait till you see the shirts.