Shaken berry-pickers report Sasquatch sighting in Ontario, Canada

A mother and daughter on a berry-picking excursion in Northwestern Ontario, Canada, claim the giant, black, hulking figure they saw last week, might be the legendary Sasquatch according to the Canadian Broadcast Corporation. Full story at http://tinyurl.com/6xnu7o
i saw that on tv last night think my berry picking days are over who would wish to run into that?
@ZephyrSun (7385)
Think it was a big black bear? We use to see them a lot in the valley walking/running up the mountains. Where we lived there were a lot of bears and we actually did see them on their hind legs "walking". Or it could be Big Foot, they find new species of everything all the time, why not a Big Foot. I seriously think my ex husband is married to one.
Now that's funny!
LOL I think the lady who sent that to me sent it to you, and she also sent me a very funny e-mail about why she wated to come back to Canada with her herd of adorable children. :) She also wans to know whoy it is tha while Americans get o see only ootprints, Canadians ge to see the entire beast. LOL LOL LOL
It would appear that even Bigfoot is fleeing the U.S.
@raydene (9874)
I think they saw a bear. I have seen a black bear walk upright more then once. I grew up in a family of hunters and we frequented the back woods. I just don't know about the big hairy boogie man theory! lol oxoxxoxoxoxo
@Lakota12 (42681)
we also call it big foor and I do beleive there is such a thing. just waiting to see it my self! thanks for update of where he is