Leaderboard

Finland
How can I get to the leaderboard of some interest?
@stvasile (7317)
If you respond many discussions from that interests and start a few discussions also, you will get many "+" ratings, which will get you to the leaderboard.
• Finland
Thanks for the information. That was exactly what I was looking for. So, I think I'll just have to get some positive ratings from others. If only posts would matter when I try to get to the leaderboard, I'm about 90% sure I would be in the leaderboard of this one particular interest... Thanks!
@stvasile (7317)
No, it's not just the posts that matter... As a matter of fact, you can find people on the leaderboard even if they don't have that interest added! So, if someone got more positive ratings responding to discussions from that interest than you did, he/she can be ahead of you on the leaderboard. Thanks for the best response!
• Finland
No, problem, it really was the best :) So hope I get some postive ratings soon... I'd like to get to the Iron Maiden leaderboard...
@trickiwoo (2702)
Post a lot within that interest! Start a lot of discussions, respond to a lot of discussions in that particular interest. Especially post a lot of helpful relevant information so that you'll get a higher rating. The more you post, the higher your ranking will be and once it gets high enough, you'll be in the leaderboard!
• Finland
The problem is that there are many people who have posted in 1 or 2 discussions and I have posted in about 10... Is it just because my posts are not rated positive?
@meggan79 (436)
I reached number 1 in the leaderboard of poetry within a month. To reach the top I posted over 140 poems and responded to alot of poems already posted in the discussion. If you really want to reach it just pick an interest and answer as many discussions as you can, it wont take that long for you to reach it if you put in some effort. Good luck reaching the leaderboard!!
• Finland
Yeah, and good luck for you getting higher on the poem leaderboard :)
@kun2349 (23475)
Depending on your interest, and u start alot of discussion under that interest, but it needs to be the revelant ones.. And soon u wil see yourself climbing up the leader board.. Or u can create a new interest and start off from there, and u will auto become the leader of the particular interest group ^_^
• Finland
Yeah, that might be the easiest way :)
@dpk262006 (56104)
I think it depends upon the number of posts you have participated on a particular 'interest'. The more you concentrate on a particular 'interest' more are the chances of you getting to the leaderboard, but I feel it will take some time for you to reach there, because you are new here. Best of Luck!
• Finland
Well, I'm not talking about so big leaderboards here... But thanks for your answer!
Start a lot of discussions under that partiular interest, and respond to a lot of discusion under that particular interes. Give people lots of positie ratings.
• Finland
Ok, I've not rated 'em so much... Gotta try it.
@kun2349 (23475)