I can not keep a pair of Sun Glasses Can you???????

@marciascott (25555)
I just brought this sun Glasses, and I have lost them already, Well, I think I left them at my Computer Class I went to. It is really hard for me to keep up with Sun glasses, I can never keep them, I am hell on Sun Glasses. If I don't lose them I either break them. So tell me do you keep up with them, I guess if I wore them on top of my head like everyone else, maybe be I can keep up with them. What do you think? I know everyone wears them.
@ruby222 (4848)
I have never owned a pair of sunglasses in my entie life,and lol I never will,its not that I dont like them its just that I feel silly in them,there are many people that wil wear them even if the sun doesnt shine,but I couldnt do that!my daughter has some lovley Coco Chanel ones,and she has recently bought a pair of Gucci ones too!
@marciascott (25555)
Well, they are suppose to protect your eyes from the Sun, I am surprised that you don't wear them, I thought everyone wore Sun Glasses. Thanks for responding. Go get you some Glasses. LOL!
@ruby222 (4848)
Well lol im the odd one out here!
@JoyfulOne (6242)
Hahaha, I know what you mean, my one daughter is exactly like that lol. I wear regular glasses, so I have to use clip-ons. I keep my good ones in a case in my purse so that I'll never be without them. My other ones are for everyday, working in the garden and stuff like that, and when I come in the door I immediately set them on the table by the door in the key basket. I used to always lose them. I'd wear them into the kitchen or something, then forget where I took them off at. I had to make a conscious habit to either stick them back in my purse when I take them off, or to set them on the table nearest the door. Now that I've made it a habit, I haven't lost them in a long, long time.
@marciascott (25555)
Yeah, Joy that is a good habit to do that, I took them out of my purse, and put them by the Computer, So no one would take the computer I was working at, I think I just forgot to pick them up.
@guybrush (4661)
I'm doing really well with my one and only pair of sunglasses - I've had them for about seven years, and although they're a bit out of style now (the fashion seems to be big, huge ones!), I've managed not to break or lose them. Before that, I'd never owned a pair of sunglasses in my life (I'm 50) - but I started going for walks during the day and found I was scrunching up my face and getting headaches. I hope someone at your computer class has put your sunnies in a safe place and you can collect them next time you go!
@marciascott (25555)
Thank you, Yeah I hope they will put them up for me, It was right at the Computer I am sure. I will get them next week when I go back to class. it's every Wedsenday.
I am always always always losing sun glasses. I am glad they sell good ones at the dollar store at the mall for a buck. I know I am going o lose them anyway, ut atleast if they're only a dollar I can afford to replace them. I almost cried when I lost my sunglasses in the USA and had to pay $11 for a new pair. I ould get a lot more in Caada for that price!!
@marciascott (25555)
Yes, the ?dollar Store, has some nice ?sun Glasses sometimes, but they break easily, I noticed that. I have brought some from the Dollar store plenty of times, I don't have a one. LOL.
@stealthy (8188)
I have never lost a pair of glasses of any type. Perhaps that comes from wearing prescription glasses, both regular and sunglasses, for being nearshighted for so long before I got lasik. I had to have my glasses to see and thus had to keep up with them. However, I have never been one to lose much of anything so that is also a factor.
@riyasam (16578)
good for you.keep it up.
@gemini_rose (16193)
I can have a pair of sunglasses for years! I did buy a new pair this year but they will probably still be going in a few years! I leave mine on the side in the kitchen while I am using them a lot but then come winter I just put them away safe until the next year!