Do you wait for a paticular mylotters response !!??!!

This question must be sounding funny or weird but i do wait for a friend mylotters response at all times whenever i post a discussion. No matter how many responses i get or i dont get any responses, i know for a fact that i would get a response from her. i wait for her response coz i know that she has seen life and she definately knows more that what i know on life. I like to read her responses as they are very informative and when you think on them they are very useful. i am thankful to mylot for giving me such a friend. And Thank you too !!
Hi there SangsTurks! For the past few weeks, I rarely start my own discussion. I use most of my time here responding to discussions of other members including those that were started by my friends. When I start my own discussion, I do not really expect all my friends to respond. It would be great though if they can drop by and respond to the discussions I start. However, there are times when I expect certain people to respond to the discussions I start. Normally, these are the people whom I know have a good knowledge on the topics I have.
@sunshine4 (8710)
I am the same as you. I know I can rely on certain friends that I have made on mylot to respond to my discussions. If it is a discussion that I need some advice, I usually look for them because I feel that we have learned to understand each other and will alway be honest with our thoughts.
@LadyMarissa (12165)
You are lucky to have found such a good friend.
@dragon54u (31340)
I have no one in particular. I enjoy some for their humor, some for their wisdom and some just because they're sweet (like you). I miss them when I don't see them for awhile, too.