16 Secrets restaurants don't want you to know!!!

@Mare73 (1335)
INTERESTING! http://health.msn.com/nutrition/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100187534&page=1
@ravinskye (8242)
Wow thats something. No wonder people are getting heavier and heavier. Most of those restaurants we don't have in our area. If people saw that information maybe they would make more of an effort to eat better. It is so hard to lose weight, then to go somewhere and think that you aren't doing to bad, and find out there is that much fat in what you are eating is shocking. Especially the IHOP one where just with their one breakfast meal you are eating 150% of your daily intake in one meal.
@Bethany1202 (3432)
No big surprise for me, but it is disgusting.
I remember the local Mc Donalds had pamphlets on a rack with the calories and fats, sugars etc. listed for their menu at one time. They disappeared and are no longer available. I asked for one just to see if they had them around and I was told they don't have them any of them available anymore. I know when I did read one it was quite scarey. I don't do fast food anymore.
@bamakelly (5194)
I glanced over your listing. Doesn't come as a big surprise,although I am sure there might be many others like this in the food industry. That is just how it is. You are not always going to get what you think you are getting. I guess you just need to consider taking these types of food at these restaurants and doing it moderation if they are going to be having more sugar or fat then they want you to know about. Thank you for the insight.