Life in a village...

@abhaijith (2838)
Today we are living in a fast moving world.Today 24 hrs,in a day,is not enough for us.Some people say there is no life in cities?No time to live life.Is it right?Am living in a village.Where are you living?where do you like to live?Cities/villages?
I live in a part of a subburb that has ALOT of woods around and it has plenty of trees. I live a simple life, a slow one and like it that way! I am not a fan of cities. Too much noise and polllution.
@abhaijith (2838)
thanks for you response friend,then, where you from?
@bamakelly (5194)
I agree with you, sometimes 24 hours just isn't enough in this fast paced world. There is so much to do and little time to do it. Not to mention there being no time for the things of value like family and friends sometimes. We need to focus more on the important things. We may not be here tomorrow. I am living in Alabama right now. We moved here recently from up north in a city environment. I like the country area I am in now. It is a little slower paced however. I would say that right now I enjoy living where I am. It can be comforting sometimes.