Couldn't log in to Mylot

@Bd200789 (2994)
I don't know why, but for the past few days, I haven't been able to log in. I usually stay logged in, but my sister logged me out. Ever since, whenever I logged in, it would have my user name and all at the top, so I knew I was logged in, but whenever I tried to start a discussion, or respond to one, it said I had to log in. It seems to be working now. Was it just my computer, or did this happen to everybody?
Hi Bd200789, I haven't had that problem so it must be your computer or your sister done something wrong. Tamara
@Bd200789 (2994)
Thanks. It seems to be working now.
Hi friend, I think it is the mistake with your computer friend.It didn't happened to me before.Atleast now you logged into mylot Happy posting. Have a nice day.
@faith210 (11233)
Hi Bd200789! Sorry, for this late response. I have not been so active here lately. However, I have heard from a few mylot friends here having the same problem as yours but this has happened to me for a few days only and everything has been running smoothly. I have not experienced this and I hope we will not experience it again. I have suspected it is a glitch when mylot has updated its new layout as it was also been suspected by other friends here. I hope this glitch has been addressed properly now and hope it won't happen to anyone of us again. Take care always..God Bless!
@Bd200789 (2994)
Thanks, I think it has, because it is working now.
@faith210 (11233)
Hi dear friend! I am glad to know that you are not experiencing the glitch anymore. lovelots..faith210
That happened to me last week. I couldn't get in for two days, I just rebooted after that and boom, I was back in business baby! It could have been the defragmenting episode but its happened once before. I just waited it out and it came back. It sorta feels like I'm lost if I can't log in, mylot you've got me hooked.
@Bd200789 (2994)
I do, too. I'm addicted! Do they have a MyLotters' Anonymous? I need it.
@Vladilyich1 (1453)
That happened to me, but I found out that they had locked me out. I still can't log into my old account. One day they deleted a discussion I started. The next day I couldn't post a response to any discussions. The third day my login wasn't working. I was a quarter away from cashing in. I think the myLot trolls kept hitting the "!" on my discussions.
@Bd200789 (2994)
I;m sorry. I'm glad you're back!
@saundyl (9690)
I think it may have just been you but that's only because I havent been having problems. Its good to see you did get on though
@Bd200789 (2994)
Thanks. I don't know what happened, but it's good to be back.