Got Paid

Hey guys, I got paid from Payperpost today for the posts i have taken previously. Few weeks back, in mylot, there was discussion about PPP and their payment. For those, who are not sure about PPP, i can assure you now that they pay you for sure.
i stopped payperpost adds because of this page rank problem, i had a page rank of 2 when i published payper post adds and now my pagerank is 0. i dont know how long it will take to improve, i really value my page rank!
yeah, even my page rank was 3 before and now its 2. need to work on that to get improved
Thank you very much for the tip on PPP. It's good to know that they actually pay. How well do they pay? My husband brought me a giant novelty pen from the, after his boss had signed on to do something with their company. It sounds like an interesting opportunity. Thanks for sharing all this inormation with us.
Thanks Danishcanadian.
@Barb42 (4217)
Payperpost is pretty reasonable. I have done lots of articles for them. Usually, for the starter, most opps are $5.00 or so. You do have a chance to do one just for them, and I think it's $20 they pay you.I have been paid a few for $10 or so and one for $13. I think they are a good paying company. I just haven't found enough of opps there lately, though, since SocialSpark opened. And I have yet to get an opp on SocialSpark.
Hi Gowri congrats dear.I know its not easy for getting paid for posting posts in payperpost.Well i do have few doubts and i think you are the correct person who can clear my doubts as now you got the payment also.How many articles have you written and when were you paid?How long did it take you to reach the minimum payout?What was the minimum payout?Please give some insight and throw some light on payperpost.Cheers MOIN.
I took 9 posts last month from them and 7 got approved and 2 rejected. They asked me to resubmit one out of that 2, but i didnt do it. So i took 7 posts from them. They paid me for the first 2 posts which I took on 30th of June. They pay you after one month of your posts got approved. But now i couldnt take anything cos my Page rank suddenly got reduced to 2.
I know lots of people who have been paid by payperpost. it didnt work out for me but for others I know that it is a great opportunity. They periodically communicate with me about something, but like I said I didnt get any money from them. It is a site that I have mixed feelings about. I'm glad you like them though.