Did You Experience You Paypal Account Has Been In Limit Status?

@julyteen (13258)
Davao, Philippines
i experience this recently because my account is not yet verified. paypal send me a meal to submit documents and link credit card to my account lift the limit. i had already submitted some documents but i lack credit card, i am waiting my card and yesterday i called my bank and they said that my card now is already available for pick up. it's a good news to me because i can access and make transactions in my account.
http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1631098.aspx look at this..is a scam what you got in mail!!!
@julyteen (13258)
• Davao, Philippines
no it is not a scam, i received the mail from paypal. when i log-in to my paypal account, no using the link that they have given in the mail i found out that it's true. my paypal is not on limit.
I too have no credit card and had problem linking my debit card to paypal. I reported the issue several times but got no response from their end. My account still says unverified even after submitting documents. But I am able to make purchases and payments through paypal.
@spalladino (17925)
Someone else posted that there is a scam email going around that is supposed to be from paypal and that gives you a link to a fake paypal site asking for your banking information. Before giving paypal any information please to to the website directly so you know who you're dealing with.
I too experience the same problem because I too not verified my account. I think we can get rid of these mails. It is more than enough to get verified by you credit card there is no nee to submit all the documents. Wish you happy verification.
@KrauseHome (35037)
I would definately be contacting PayPal before submitting something like this via an Email. There are a lot of SCAMS going around via online that can harm you and your Credit, so I would be leary of any information asked for via an Email, especially from Paypal. Hope you will heed this advice before doing something stupid, as we would hate to see you get scammed.
When you get an unsolicited Email from Pay Pal you need to forward that email to spoof@paypal.com. They will tell you if it is real or not. Did the Email ask you any information like your pass word or anything else? Did they call you by name or just dear sir/mam or anything else? If they asked you for personal information then it is a phishing Email to scam you out of what they can. It is a type of ID theft.