Toughest Decision " Do You Ask For A Sign " ...

praying - praying is one of the powerful tools in making decisions.,
Do you have something you really want but aren’t sure you’re going to get it? Whenever you find yourself struggling with creating something in your life and you start getting impatient, just ask for a sign. The Universe will not only deliver a sign, but deliver a pleasurable experience into your life at the same time. It’s one of the most enjoyable ways to develop faith in your ability to create in your life. Live it up! ., For some people like me, when i do have a problem in making up a toughest decision i really pray a lot and ask for a sign ., lately, i've been thinking of going out in our country, to work perhaps and live there for good if possible cause i was kinda bored with my life now.,i do have a boyfriend but we are on long distance relationship and its really hard to be apart from someone you love.,i am thinking of following him in singapore but i said to myself that i need to pray for it and ask for a good sign ., i need to see that sign before my birthday came., and that happened now ., my birthday will be on september 3, and i got the answer already., so soon ... well, i don't wanna tell it here what i ask for ., but it is an answered prayers ., Ü thank God! praise God! he is really good to me., Ü myliezl0903 manila, philippines
I do not ask for signs I just go on what I feel and what I feel god is telling me.
best of luck! have a nice day ahead!
@ch88ss (2270)
Hi Myliez. that is great that you got a good and positive sign for the go ahead. I pray too when I need guidance. I am not sure what I can or cannot do so I look and ask for signs to tell me go ahead and hold back. Thanks or sharing. Good luck in Singapore. I never been to Singapore and would love to move out of country to experience new jobs, new place, new people and most of all gain more experience. Too bad I cannot go since I am a mother of two young children. Wish you luck
Just went there last year and it is really a good country.,but the cost of living is kinda high..,thats why i would rather live here in the philippines cause we do have a great option of living here.,thanks for responding! have a nice day ahead!
@stephcjh (32388)
I am always looking for a sign in my life and somehow I think it does happen for me too in some way, fashion or form. I know what I should and should not do just by instincts alone. I always trust that the lord makes everything happen for a reason.
yes, thats true! just believe in him and surrender yourself to him. he is good! just keep on praying. ask for guidance not just a sign.,Ü thanks for responding! God Bless!