How do you seduce your lover?

Do you seduce by staring at your lover? Wearing sexy clothes? Which strategy is effective in seducing someone?
I like to seduce my lover in the dark. I like to put something silky and sexy on and than i hope into bed and i start kissing on him and kissing his neck and biting him.. than he feels the silk and its all over with he loves the feel of silk it turns him on... I love to seduce my lover.. If gets me all hot and bothered when i am the one that is seducing him..
@rocker21 (2717)
I would seduce my lover with many things. Kissing her neck around and doing things which she loves the most. Seduction is the way that you drive the person so crazy and bound to you that they cant control to have love with you. For that i just hit on the points where she cant stop herself to come pulled over me. And thats how i seduce her. It maybe unbuttoning my shirt in front of her coz she loves my chest or it maybe moving my d** down there in front of her.
I would give him a seductive stare and I would talk to him in a seductive manner. Of course he knew what I was doing and enjoyed every bit of it.
@sunshinecup (7881)
Well I'm married and we have been together for 12 years, so it's not the same as seducing a stranger or boyfriend. I was never really good at that with those. But with hubby, I just have to give him that look. It's just a glance and he knows and responds with this great big grin from ear to ear, LOL. I also will "accidently" brush up against his....well you know, and that usually does the trick as well. Then of course there is always whisperin dirty little things in his ears, of course when I do that, I best be sure no ones around cause the just drives him nuts.
@wendhieRN (754)
hi there again aphrodite! well, to seduce my husband is just very easy. i don't have to wear sexy clothes because i don't have the curves anymore.i don't stare at him because he might think i am sick. LOL. we only meet during weekends because we work on weekdays with workplaces that are just so distant from one another. and so, i just have to whisper straight to his ear - i miss you. then that's the start of it. hahaha.