New skin in 28 days!

@roshand8 (1481)
Sri Lanka
Do you know that,our skin renews itself every 28 day? Our skin renews,sloughing off old dead skin cells every 28 days and replacing them with fresh new ones,but only if we practice good skin care. Our bodies weren't built to be sedentary.Even though we no longer have to hunt wild game to put a meal on the table.Exercise helps the blood transport nutrient to every cell in the body.Without those nutrients,the body has a hard time regenerating. Drink plenty of water,most experts recommend about 6-8 glasses of water everyday,our body uses water to flush out toxins.So keep up the water intake no matter what else you drink(alcohol,coffee,tea..)Healthy,skin needs to be hydrated. Get enough sleep,body renews itself while we're sleepingGet at least seven hours at night,and try to make at least one or two of those hours before midnight. Get rid of sugar,believe it or not people with a sweet tooth can overcome the sugar habit within a few days.Just don't eat sugar and don't drink sodas and you'll see what I mean.Do not substitute sugar with artificial sweeteners,These can be more toxic for the body than sugar. Eat fresh food,fresh,nutritious food is vital to any natural skin care routine.No matter how many creams,lotions and other skin care products you slather on,your skin will be fighting an uphill battle without nourishment. Some skin care products can fool you,They say "natural" on the label,but when you look at the ingredients you'll find that the natural ingredients comprise only 2 or 3 percent.
@sun2day (1063)
• Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Hi Good info. I knew the skin renews itself, but did know how long. Sometimes I stay up late and my daugther fushes with me, saying I dont get enough sleep, lack of sleep makes you look old she says. I agree with her though. So I try not to go to bed real late any more. I try and drink plenty of H2O as often as I can. I tried to eliminate all sugars, sometimes I go a week at a time, then I just get tempted. I going continue usuing less and less. I dont buy white sugar any longer just brown. or so -called brown. I dont drink much juices. I am trying, and will continue.
@roshand8 (1481)
• Sri Lanka
Keep it up! sun2day ,keep healthy and cheers...
@bmorehouse1 (1029)
I have a hard time making myself drink all the water that I should. I know that it is a vital part of keeping your body renewed. I am not one to slather on a bunch of creams and lotions on my face at night. I actually think your skin needs to "breathe" and not be clogged up with all the creams! I have made myself quit using artificial sweetners on my cereal, but I still now and then drink a diet soda, but not a lot. I have also been exercising more. My sleep time however is not the greatest. I am not perfect, I do not have a perfect body, but I am trying to make some changes. Thanks for your tips. Best wishes.
@roshand8 (1481)
• Sri Lanka
Hi bmorehouse thank you for sharing and keep it up and you can't go wrong.Best wishes for you too Keep healthy and cheers.....
@alpha7 (1910)
• France
Well those guys are marketing their stuffs and i don't think anybody could blam them for that.
@roshand8 (1481)
• Sri Lanka
Thank you for sharing alpha,good day and cheers...
@lyzabelle (1668)
Very good post. Very informative. True, no amount of of lotion can make a skin healthy and radiant other than taking good care of it by drinking lots of water and fresh fruits.
@roshand8 (1481)
• Sri Lanka
Thank you for sharing lyzabelle,this skin care routine locks in moisture,keeps chemical out and gives skin the proper nourishment to help you to look better in 28 days.Keep healthy and cheers....
Really/ I Had never heard about that ,these day there are few "xiaobao" come on my face,is ugly.. i will drink 4-5 glasses of water everyday,someone say that if you are cold body so you needn't drink so muce water ,or else it maybe get a bad effect to you/.so i didn't drink so much. but if our skin renews every 28 days ,i think i should take some care to my skin in these 28 days,
@roshand8 (1481)
• Sri Lanka
NO it's not true.Water is needed for all body functions.Thirst is the most obvious sign.However,thirst is also a late signal.Human body usually needs more water long before a person feels thirsty,that is why it is more important to drink 6-8 glasses of fluids each day.Make sure your body get enough.Thank you for sharing,keep healthy and cheers...