helplessness

@cambiste (1245)
When you want to do something, but cant do anywathing.. thats the worst situation in one's life. Or so i feel. Helplessness is reallly torturing at times. Have you ever felt helpless at any point of your life?
@dpk262006 (52366)
Yes, sometimes our luck does not faviour us, despite our best efforts. Sometimes, circumstances takes a U turn at the last moment. I have landed in many such situations, where I found my self helpless, but after checking that there is no option, I just reconciled to my fate. I believe - 'either change the circumstances or just accept it gracefully'.
@cambiste (1245)
thanks for the advice. its a nice thought. happy mylotting.
@dpk262006 (52366)
Thanks for your kind words.
@riyasam (16582)
yes ,i really feel helpless right now.i am having a disease by which i have difficulty in walking and to top that i got a sprain in my left leg.i really feel helpless.
@cambiste (1245)
i hope you will be better soon. physical injuries can scar the metal mind and outlook as well. we have to be positive and keep going forward.
@lixiaos77 (1023)
• Shijiazhuang, China
Yes, i really in this situation for some times. The feeling of helpless is painful. But it can inspire us to struggle out. It is a treaureful experience. when we do everything smoothly, we can't cherish things around us enough. But the helpless experience can help us realize what is valuable.
@cambiste (1245)
i agree. i does make us stronger if we have the will to rise against it.
@mimpi1911 (25455)
cambiste I agree, we are so helpless in so many ways. We cannot live the life we want to, we are so helpless! We cannot stop corruption, we cannot get out of our way to help someone, we cannot enjoy the beauty of the nature at the right time..we are s dam helpless, so much so that we cant even stick to our values!! It feels so sad1
@cambiste (1245)
When corruption is involved, i agree with you - its not something one person can single-handedly uproot.
@jsitko (1169)
Hi Cambiste, I am feeling a little helpless these past few months. I have been out of work since Oct. due to celulitis in my right leg. For some reason it is stubborn and will not leave my system. I have other issues that are contributing to this factor as well. My short term disability ran out in the 1st week of Jan, and I am still trying to get on long term. In the mean time no money is coming in, just my husband's pay. There is not too much I can do around the house because of the leg, I am suppose to have it elevated most of the day. I sit here a few hours on and off a day to try to earn a little money, but it is just not the same. We are ok, it is just that I feel like I am not doing y part. My husband gets mad at me when I talk like this because he says it is not my fault and he will take care of us. I still feel helpless.
@cambiste (1245)
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things will get better for you soon. I know how you feel, but its always better to take advantage of you situation and do what you can. There's never a time when you cant do anything. I hope your online ventures will yield good results for you. Good luck.
@jsitko (1169)
Thank you for the well wishes. I do try to do what I can and I am sure all will be better in the next couple of months. I am earning a little online and it increases with time. It just does not come close to my paycheck I was used to. It does give me a chance to enjoy mylot and other such posting sites.
@cambiste (1245)
But you're doing something right? It gives you a bit of satisfaction and if its only for a couple of months more, then you should enjoy it like its a short vacation so that when you go back to work you can do it full spirit. :)
@sweetyethot (1738)
Its very depressing when you can do nothing but let the worst happen.Such feeling hurts and does nothing good to your health.Usually,I'll just let it go.One sentence for you;hope for the best,but prepare for the worst. Wish you all the best!Cheers!
@cambiste (1245)
Thanks for the advice. I agree. such situations need to have an optimistic mind to get through. Happy mylotting.
yes i ever get an experience that make me feel helpless. it was when i worked for the first time,it is my first day to work and i don't know anyone there but i have to do my job. first i feel none helping me because i very shy to ask my partner. in that day i feel helpless and i very sad. but when i coming home i thinking that if i'm shy to ask my partner about my job, i must be can't do my duty. So in the next day i try to approach my partner to helping me to do my job. and they are very pleasant to helping me and after that i never going to shy to ask someone to helping me
@cambiste (1245)
Its nice that everything turned out well for you. I hope you never face such situations in the future. Good luck happy mylotting.
@sukumar794 (5047)
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
Gaining possession of sufficient funds to meet the ever growing day today demands..it is the trouble that holds a helpless feeling.
@cambiste (1245)
Money has always been a problem. I wonder if today's world revolves around money as money is power. Without it, in many situations, one can feel helpless...
Every body has their own story of being helpless or frustrated. I have my own frustrations too when i am waiting for something that has to happen but till now it is not happening and i am starting to worry but my heart tells me not to. For now i am still waiting for the blessing that God would give me. No matter how hard we try, and still it is not happening, i think God has a purpose or reason why it is not yet ready . I sometimes cry over this matter and still pray hard for i know that He will never forsake me. It is still my deepest desire to have and i know only God can grant me this.
@cambiste (1245)
Keep praying and never lose faith. I'm sure God will bless you. Somethings are just out of any human's hands, and at that time we have to depend on God. Good luck.
@alokn99 (5718)
It is indeed a torture and I have experienced it many a times. They have been caused by things over which I have had control and also by those which I did not. Having said that one has to get out of the situation,else you will find yourself helpless at every step. Think of the others who are worse off than you and in what ways you can make a difference and think of the ways that you can help to improve your surroundings. I've tried it and it gets me atleast out of feeling that way.
@cambiste (1245)
I agree. nothing comes out of brooding upon a bad situation - it just makes things worse. As a saying goes, think positive - only then can we find a solution. if we think negative we do not have the capability to create a solution and a bad situation will persist for a longer time.
@bamakelly (5194)
Of course I have. Helplessness is a horrible thing. When you can't do something and you can't change a certain circumstance it is very hard and it seems like it is going to last forever. I just try to think about the good things in life and change the things I can. Sometimes these helpless circumstances can change after a while. You just need to hang in there. Right now I don't have a car. Talk about feeling helpless. I do get some help from others but I don't like to depend on people. We are saving for a vehicle at this time. Wish me luck.
@cambiste (1245)
Good luck. I know how it feels to depend upon others too often. Take care.