In your dream you have no clothes on and ______?

@mommyboo (13198)
Do you hide? Are you uncomfortable, nervous? Or do you stand there and bask in the glory of it? LOL! I'm just curious as to how you felt or would feel. I have had various dreams of going to work naked and except for avoiding certain people, it's almost like I haven't even noticed. Fill in the blank, give me the first thing you think of!
• Regina, Saskatchewan
......and small children are running screaming into the streets. It's Halloween, what did you expect? ROFL
@mommyboo (13198)
LMAO!! You know I never even considered this!
• Regina, Saskatchewan
I have very vivid dreams. Unfortunately it usually involves kiddies screaming and running away from me. LOL And I like kids; I give them candy! ROFL
@checapricorn (16069)
Hi mommyboo, and I will run to my closet and get dressed! LOL! I have not tried dreaming this yet, this is interesting..LOL! but, that is good about your dream that seems no one recognize you, you're not pressured that time and wake up catching your breath! LOL!
@bamakelly (5194)
I have had dreams like this. It has to mean something. In these dreams I am naked for no reason. I am very humiliated and ashamed. And I don't know why I am walking around with missing clothes on my body. I have these dreams once in a while. It makes me feel very uncomfortable. And I also try to hide and I can't!
@mommyboo (13198)
Have you ever wondered why it makes you feel humiliated? These dreams are so weird to have, although these are less threatening to me than ones in which I drive off a cliff or something.
@mommyboo (13198)
I always wonder when a dream happens multiple times or makes me feel really strange. I like to zero in on the meanings, dream interpretation is far from literal.
@arkaf61 (10884)
... and at least I know I won't be hot:) I don't even notice if I'm am dressed or not in my dreams, but I don't think it would be something that would upset me or make me uncomfortable. I don't have a problem with the human body since it's something natural, so dreaming that I am without clothes just reminds me that I won't have to crank the air conditioner any more :)
@mommyboo (13198)
AHA! Now that's the spirit! I realized something weird, in dreams I never notice a temperature, like I'm not too hot nor too cold no matter what I'm wearing (or not wearing). Maybe your dreaming subconscious just can't provide everything to set a stage for the dream lol. Speaking of cranking air conditioning, gonna be a hot one again today!
@arkaf61 (10884)
Yes, it was hot already at 7 am when I woke up. As for the dreams... you're right, I don't remember noticing temperature either. I guess it's not that important so there's no need to include it in the dream.
@34momma (13896)
i have never had that kind of dream, but if i did i doubt i would hide. although i have gained some weight, i am not ashamed of my body and i would be more then comforable then walking around naked, or with just a little clothes on
@mommyboo (13198)
I think that dreams like this have an 'other' meaning, usually it has something to do with embarrassment or insecurity in real life lol.
I would find some clothes to wear, running, haha. I never had dreams of being naked in public spaces, maybe because it's so far out of my mind. Happy mylotting and have a nice day!!
@babystar1 (4236)
I never had a dream that I had no clothes on. But the person in my dream had no clothes on. In my dream I kept trying to run away from this person with out clothes on, but he kept after me. But I woke up and was I glad that it was just a dream.
@selece (2357)
LoL. I've had dreams like these before. Freak out. Haha. Freak out and hide.
@idowrite72 (2214)
I have had various dreams of being naked and it hasn't bothered me at all. In real life I would be horrified. I would die of shame, on the spot, at the moment!! I have had dreams of being in my bed, outside with people all around me, as well. I have no idea what these dreams mean, but it would be interesting to find out! I have no clothes on and am talking to others just like I was dressed in the dreams.