Big Brother 19: The new HOH's plans thus far...(The Cortjo Report)

@cortjo73 (6500)
You know what you need to do. To spoil or not spoil..that is your decision! Thus far, April plans on going back on her word to Michelle by nominating Memphis and Jessie. Remember, Jessie and Michelle were supposed to be safe per the agreement that Michelle made with April in return for giving the HOH to April. But, April plans on putting Memphis and Jessie up and if the POV is used, she will replace whomever comes off with Michelle. Yup! Dumb move Michelle. This ticks me off. I get it but, it is made worse by the fact that April may not have won the HOH fairly since she may have cheated by wrapping her elbow around the pole, thereby breaking the competition rules. The same sort of monkey business that might have gotten Jessie disqualified from the HOH competition. So, not only did she possibly unfairly win the HOH comp, now she is going to go back on her cheating word and screw Jessie or Michelle? I know...if this game was fair, everyone I liked would always win the game. LOL! I never get my way! So, what do you all think? How do you feel about 2-faced, cheating, illegitimately winning HOH, beyatchy April? LOL!
All I can say is, Michelle is one big dummy. How could she trust 2-faced, cheating, illegitimately winning HOH, beyatchy April? On BB, no one's word means anything (unless you're Keesha with her allegience to Libra, apparantley). I think it will be HILARIOUS if April puts these Memphis & Jessie on the block. And then Jessie will won POV (because he'll be so pissed off) and then Michelle will get put up. That's what they get for trustin' Bleachey!
@cortjo73 (6500)
LOL! I do see your point! Michelle should have known better and I guess she will get what's coming to her for trusting Bleachey if she does get put up and sent out! LOL! But, I still want her around! And, that word that Keesha gave Libra...ugh! Get over it already. No one can or should be held to their words so early on in the show. But, anyone who does give their word to another so early on, is a complete idiot! And, that is exactly what Keesha is! Trans...you are nowhere near irritating! I love that you follow along with the show based solely on what I put in my discussions! I think that is funny! And, it gives me a little ego boost knowing my opinion forms yours! LOL! A girl needs a good ego boost now and then! LOL!
Trans, you are not irritating at all! I love your innocent and fresh insight into this show. In fact, I think you should put up a post entitled "The Transdisc Report". LOL
@minnie_98214 (10574)
Well this is the BB i know lol. Never trust a persons word they will go back on it. I wish we could see the video to see if she really did cheat that would be great. I so hope they give it to Michelle now lol that would just be such a great moment on the show. Im sure BB is getting lots of emails and stuff from upset fans about that.
@cortjo73 (6500)
LOL! I wish we could see the video of the supposed cheat too. At least on Morty's site, they posted something saying that they aren't allowed to post video and stills from the live feeds now under threat of copyright infringement or something like that. So, they would likely have gotten into trouble if they did post it. I hope they give it to Michelle too but, we'll have to see. I am hoping that anyone else who had the feeds, and anyone who read Morty's, will step up and do something about it. I am considering it. Big Brother would be wrong not to pay attention if they get complaints and don't do the right thing if what the live feed updater on Morty's site says they saw was for real.
Had I seen it i would email them and say something but seeing I didnt actually see it. I guess i gotta stay out of it and just hope cause i beleive the viewers saw what they saw. There is always some kind of contreversy with the HOH competitions being set up for someones advantage lol. But this is a clear violation not a speculation.
@Rosekitty (19443)
• San Marcos, Texas
Well Cortjo..you spoke the words right out of my mouth and already wrote this at one of the other discussions..lol...Don't these people remember what happened to others that made deals??? These people would turn in their own Mother to make deals and go back on their word for revenge...and they say they watch BB shows..I think Allison G. picks the most stupidest people to play so the ratings will go up and then forgets about the good ones that we want to stay.. Hope April's proud of herself and Karma bites her big time
@cortjo73 (6500)
It is getting old and infuriating watching all of the semi-decent people walk out the door. I would love to see Karma bite April! And Keesha! LOL! And Jessie for putting Steven up and for me having to watch him walk out the door. And Libra for talking Jessie into putting Steven up. LOL! And Ollie and April for making me throw up in my mouth a little bit during and after watching the video of them doing the nasty under a blanket in the Spa. LOL!