How many babies would you have??

if you had no worries and all the money you needed , house, etc how many kids would you choose to have?? I would have as many as i could. I love kids and babies. I would love to have about 10 !! Just running around and playing!!
@maximax8 (28559)
I already have two sons. I would like to have two more children, both girls. I think that I only have time to have two more children of my own but I would be happy to adopt some children. I love babies and children. My favorite age range is 4 to 7 years old. If I had eight children and a large house I think that I would be so happy caring for all of them.
Honestly at 36 I was relieved to have one. I felt my biological clock ticking at 35 anf ended up pregnant. I used to think about having three kids when I was younger but I'm not sure we could afford more than one more. I guess if it's meant to be it will happen.
@pehpot (4762)
I now have 3 boys and 2 girls wouldn't hurt. so I guess thats 5 kids in all. I was thinking of having another girl only, but that would make her lonely, so I'll go for two more girl. Oh I just wish I could win the lottery now so I can have two girls!
@alori61 (344)
I always wanted 6 but after my 5th was born a critical care baby I had my tubes tied, because I knew I did not have the ability to take care of another baby. God still blessed me with a 6th child though a little girl, I met when she was 9 years old, she is now 12 and as much my child as the 5 I gave birth too. Children are a blessing, any child in need of love and friendship finds their way to my door. I have been mom to dozens and dozens of children and as they are entering young adulthood they still come to me and I am grandma to hundreds lol.
I would adopt about 4 special children. I also am a mommy to a beautiful little girl already. So, total, 5.
@Barbietre (1440)
I have and always will believe in zero population growth. And that means you have two children to replace the couple. With the world being overcrowded now, it does not make sense to strain the resources of the earth. I have two children and I also know I personally could not have handled more. I was not now, nor ever will be a "housewife". I am a capable woman who earns my own way....this also takes the burdern off the husband. Responsiblities, both home and work can be shared.
@wa2nlinux (179)
4 kids would be lovely but my wife not agree with that :D May next question how many wifes whould you have to having 10 kids ??? LOL :D
@mistissa (1348)
• Netherlands
If all the financial stuff would have been take care of forever? I would still have 3, a few years ago I might have said that I wanted a big family and actually that still seems very nice to me. However after giving birth to my youngest son, I never want to give birht again. That has been such a horrible experience to me. My other 2 children I gave birht to without any trouble. But with the last one it turned out into a emergency C-section, and that is when I said I never want to go through it again. I am happy the way it is
i have two already, but if i could have more i would have for at the most, i want 2 girls and 2 boys, so each of them will have a playmate. i have 2 boys already.
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
I would have had two no matter what. Of course I got surprised with twins on the second pregnancy so you don't always get a say so.
@ravinskye (8242)
I think I would have atleast 6. I have 3 now, two girls and a boy. My oldest used to tell me she wanted two brothers and two sisters. I love kids and babies too, its teenagers I'm afraid of. I would be scared that they all would end up like ungrateful teenagers and I would be miserable. If they could all be good kids that loved their family and were good upstanding kids then I would want more.
@jonesy123 (3950)
Lol, when I was little I wanted many kids, a whole soccer team. My family is still joking about that. I slowly reduced the number and was at four kids when I met my husband. He only wanted two, so we eventually agreed on the golden middle of three. Now, three kids later, I know three kids is enough for me. Maybe because I also got a late start on having kids (my first was born when I was 31).
It's kind of a moot point for me, cuz I dont think it would be possible for me to have any more babies, not without some serious help at least, but I always wanted to have two kids. I only had one alas, but I have sponseored some kids in the past and it would be really cool to meet them someday.