Are you from the Philippines? Was it really an earthquake?

@diutay (1315)
While I was starting another discussion several minutes ago. I felt the building shake. I'm in the 3rd flr. It was so sudden. It lasted a few seconds. I felt dizzy. I stood up and woke up my room mates. One felt the tremor even when she was sleeping. I couldn't check the radio because usually by this time th AM band is also off. If you're still awake and if you're from the Philippines, did it also happen in your place?
@darlene06 (284)
hi there.. i'm also from the Philippines but i didn't experience any shaking.. I think it's because of the distance.. it doesn't mean that if one part of the Philippines experience an earthquake all the rest of the different parts will experience it as well.. I hope nothing serious happened there during the shaking of the ground..
@diutay (1315)
Thanks. So far, the tremors stopped. I opened the site of Philippine Daily Inquirer just now only to find out that tremors also shook Olongapo and Calapan. I'm from the Visayas. Let's just pray that it's not going to cause that much damage.
yes, let's put our trust in God that nothing bad happened..