i love him

@4aps777 (1528)
i love jesus and appreciate him so much.i want to be as much like jesus as i can, i could never be perfect, but if i strave to be like jesus i know that i will not sin as much.
@efc872 (1078)
• Jamaica
What is the sense of striving to be like Jesus when all that you will achieve is: "I will not sin as much" Any sin is sin, little or big. Look at Adam, he only ate the forbidden fruit. (whatever that was)
@4aps777 (1528)
because if you focus on jeus and following jesus,you will not fall into temptation as much.instead of our minds being on the carnal things our minds will be on the godly things.i hope you understand
@efc872 (1078)
• Jamaica
As much is a problem, Jesus isn't helping you to stop completely. He can't, you must stop sinning period.
@tigger44 (144)
I am haooy to hear you say that. Like others have already said as long as we are in our fleshly bodies we can never ever be perfect only when we see Jesus in heaven can we then be perfect like him. I love him also with all my heart. As long as we follow jesus and read our bibles daily and stay on the straight and narrow we ll bw ok. Take care my christian brother.
@4aps777 (1528)
thanks for your response and support
@SheliaLee (2738)
Hello! I am a Christian also and love Jesus with all my heart. No, we will never be perfect until we get to Heaven but we just have to ask Him every day to forgive when we sin. God Bless and have a wonderful day!! SheliaLee
@4aps777 (1528)
if we follow jesus we cant go wrong
that is so good to hear. i l
@4aps777 (1528)
if we follow jesus we cant go wrong
@sudalunts (5527)
It is hard to follow in the footsteps of Jesus, Satan is all around us, and sometimes as humans we fall short. We just have to keep praying and ask God to show us the way. God is love, and the first thing we all need to do is love one another. Remember, if you do sin, all you need to do is ask God's forgiveness, and he will forgive you. Just be conscious of what you say, think and do, and how you treat your fellow man. God bless,
You are a very good example. I love Jesus very much too. I hope I show Him to all that I meet in the outside world. It is hard some times but I try very hard. Loving Jesus keeps us focused on the right path. God bless you.