Help out when you can...

@diutay (1315)
I have been volunteering for quite some time. I've done volunteer teaching and I've been to places I've never been to in the spirit of voluntarism. I've met people who made me a better person and I've been in situations which made appreciate life more. How about you? Do you volunteer your time and effort? What do you get out of it?
@alokn99 (5718)
The very fact that you have been doing itself means that you have the spirit. It does certainly make you a better person. I've done it in bits and pieces, never as a concentrated effort. However one my immediate goals in life is to help people in whatever way that I can.
@diutay (1315)
One of my dreams actually is to volunteering the field of education in other countries. Thanks.
Hi diutay, Yes I have done voluntary work befor like delivery meals to eldery people in shelter homes it called meals on wheels, it was hard work but worth it. Tamara