Patience is a virtue but...

@diutay (1315)
I can truly say that I am very patient but there are just some instances when my patience is stretched to the limits. Who usually does that to me? My brother. Keeping the time is so hard for him that when he says he'll meet me in an hour, I'd expect two or three hours. I can tolerate several minutes of tardiness but several hours? So, I make sure that I continue whatever I'm supposed to do or else give him an earlier time. How about you? What tests your patience and how do you cope with it?
@alokn99 (5717)
I'd draw my line too when it comes to punctuality and being on time. I'd give the benefit of doubt upto a certain point of time, then I would just get on with other things than to just keep testing my patience.
@diutay (1315)
The value of time should be given importance. Thanks.
@sudalunts (5526)
I am the patient one, my husband is very inpatient. But he tests my patience whenever we are going somewhere. If we were going someplace to be there at lets say eight o clock, I will start getting ready at six. My husband will start at seven, and in between times he will sit and watch TV, or turn to something that he just have to see the ending to. In the meantime, I am dressed and pacing the floor. He will finally finish getting ready fifteen minutes before we are due to be at our destination. I will grab my keys and go to wait in the car. This happens every Sunday as well before we go to church. I like to give myself time, in case the car won't start, at least we would have time to think of an alternate means of transportation. We were on our way to church once, he went through his rituals I went through mine. We had 10 minutes to get to church, went downstairsa and had a flat. We didn't make it to church that Sunday
@diutay (1315)
Usually the men who does the waiting but I guess not in your case. Thanks.