Thank you for the tips in using MyLot

The tips given by old users here in mylot are really very useful. I'm new here and I got so exicted posting discussion without really reading the guidelines. Huh! ('such a big lesson to learn.) But anyways, now I know that earnings will depend on how substantial your discussions are. Thank you vey much.
@paid2write (5204)
Yes it's a good lesson to learn, and now you also know there are plenty of old users willing to offer helpful advice and tips to newcomers. It's good that you were so excited and wanted to start posting, and I hope you continue to be excited and you enjoy taking part at mylot with some nice substantial discussion posts.
@shamzy18 (2319)
hey i think nearly everyone must have been in your position lol
I learnt from old myLotters too. many tips from them helped me too getting more earnings per day. Some of the include- make a target of how many discussions you will answer and how many discussions you would start. Secondly, start an topic with an interesting heading and a eye catching notes. Answer any discussion in as description as you can this will also help you in getting good reputation . Make good quality responses and the rest you will learn with experience
@trickiwoo (2703)
Yah, it takes awhile to learn how things work here on MyLot, but once you start understanding you start earning a lot more! And yes, reading the guidelines is always a good idea! Good luck with your posting!
@vicky30 (4778)
I too got most of the tips from mylot users.Now i can see a change in my earnings.It makes me happy.