How can you find out where abouts on an interest Leaderboard you are?

@hezoid (2149)
I'm sure you've all seen the leaderboard info at the bottom of the page when you are looking at an interest. It tells you who is top of the leaderboard and what level for that interest leadeboard they are at, and if you keep going through the pages you can see all the people on the leaderboard. However, for many popular interests there can be pages and pages of people on the leaderboard so it can take a long time to find your own name on there if you are near the bottom. Is there an easier/quicker way other than trawling through those pages to find out what position and level you are on for a discussion leaderboard?
@Lakota12 (42684)
have no idea . I only go by the nos above my name to see where I stand in that one topic.
That's a tough one, I think the ranking is right at your name? But that's just a guess. I've never paid attention, as I've so many interests...