I make a point of going to my friends list every day and answering...

@sbeauty (5871)
...at least one post I haven't already answered from their lists of postings. I think it's only fair since I agreed to add them to my friends list that I should make every effort to answer their postings. What do you think?
I answer all the questions my discussion group buddies ask every day (except the ones that violate the posting guidelines or I just have absolutely no answer for). As far as friends go, it depends on if I know them and what they are discussing as to whether I chat with them. I'm fairly flexible and like a variety of subjects. I am MORE likely to answer a friend's topic than anyone else's.
@sbeauty (5871)
Yes, there are some posts you just plain can't answer. Please keep us friends in mind as you're responding to posts. Thanks for your answer here.
@vipul20044 (5799)
Oh yes that is precisely what i do
@sbeauty (5871)
Good for you! Thanks for your comment.
@marciascott (25555)
That's true you brought up a point I will do thast to they should come first.
@sbeauty (5871)
Thank you marcia. I'm glad you feel as I do. Maybe if a few of us start doing this and publicizing it amongst our friends it will start happening more often.
@suzieque (2342)
That's really nice of you! A lot of people don't try to take the time to do that. Maybe I should start doing that
@sbeauty (5871)
Yes, it would be nice. I was hoping this discussion would generate more responses of people who were willing to start doing this. I appreciate your answer!
I agree with you. I think so you have shown us a new way to increase the earnings of both ourselves and that of our friends. Unfortunately many people dont think like you. I also dont have so much of time to go and such for topics like this. But, I would start doing it from now onwards.
@sbeauty (5871)
If only all of my friends would try to answer my posts like I do theirs, we could really get something going. Thank you for taking the time to respond.
@KrauseHome (35026)
Well, my main object lately is to go thru my friends who are active in here, like you, and answer all of the discussions I feel is worth my time responding too and catch up that way. That way I will feel like I have done my job in helping them out and hope they will appreciate it as well. I know not everyone has the time to do this, or would want to do this for everyone but I feel this helps take some time to get to know more about them as a person as well.