ISABELMARCO - I just joined. Wow! What can I say? Kinda shocked when my first

link was advertising a stripper directly on my desktop!!! Wow. No words right now. OMG the next link was a 3D s*x game of f*cking and sucking. Wow. I am blown away by this. Hmmm. I am speechless. All I have to say is... I certainly see why this site is sooooo popular. One thing for sure, its quite refreshing to see something other than other ptr sites!
@mysdianait (63976)
No you can't go back and have another look! Not until tomorrow! How come you were not a member there yet?? It's one of the most trusted paying sites out there at the moment - now you know what you were missing!
You forgot again. I was only joining sites with $5
@mysdianait (63976)
Do I feel it? it's already started However rest assured that this one will not get caught up in any trend except that of the outstanding sites
@abbey19 (3129)
• Gold Coast, Australia
A double OMG from me! I would have been shocked too, seeing what you saw! Are all the links of the same kind of things? I will be interested to know if this particular site works for you Sergeantrom, as I am not a member - yet.