miracle plant..

@vanities (11375)
Davao, Philippines
we had a short trip yesterday to the nearby town where the long time friend of my husband lives(college days)we have fun talking the good old days ..and i chatted with the wife about things or whatever ..when it catches my eyes a certain distinct plant who grows in their front yard..its so rounded in shape and the color is green with green leaves sprawling on the branches which makes it so weird with the large rounded fruit hanging on ..and ask her about it and told me that its a herbal plant that she got when she visited a couple whose husband is a German national and a filipina..and this plant cures cancer and all other ailments that are common today..even doctors in their place believe on it and ask some seedlings for them to plant as well..but unfortunately she cant give me the real name of it so that i can search it in the net to know more of it better..and try it if its true...what about you guys? do you believe immediately on it or on hearsays or search on your own first before trying it?
@writersedge (22579)
I would definitely search on my own. Wonder if it is called Blood Root? Take care
@vanities (11375)
• Davao, Philippines
plss do..no its not blood root i had search it myself and i seen the picture of it..actually the one im talking about has no flower just leaves ..shiny ones..and a fruits so round and green and shiny too that when you come near it you mistook of a young coconut or a green pomelo..
@writersedge (22579)
You have a picture of it? Doesn't sound like anything I've seen or heard about, but it is definitely interesting. Thanks and take care
@vanities (11375)
• Davao, Philippines
maybe next time ..i will ...i forgot to take the photo of it and i will upload it here for everyone to see..
@arkaf61 (10883)
Well the cure of diseases has been one of the main things in people's minds since the beginning of the ages. Moreover most medications are in one way or other related to plants and herbs, so we know they work. However, there have always been claims that this or that cures everything and then some. I take things lightly. I believe in the power of plants and herbs but I don't believe everything I hear. Sure if it's true it would be really wonderful but if it was true and even doctors new about it, then a cure would have already been discovered for cancer and everything else. Plus we need to take in consideration that what works with some people doesn't necessarily work with others. It's tricky. I guess I need to see to believe it:)
@vanities (11375)
• Davao, Philippines
i guess its true..maybe to some people it does work but to others it may not..that will poses a big problem..that we must research first to know more its medicinal help..
@arkaf61 (10883)
Yes, research is needed. But one day a cure may be found:)
@jillhill (37384)
I usually do research. I don't alway buy into what someone has told me. If indeed the plant does help or cure cancer, I would check it out and share the news with all my friends.
@vanities (11375)
• Davao, Philippines
likewise here
@NonaSaile (926)
Hi! Very interesting. Would you know where the plant originated? Would it be from Germany or the Philippines? I'm from the Philippines, maybe I could give the plant's name or some other Filipino here in mylot, the plant were from the Philippines. Personally, I know of sme plants that are medicinal, but I don't know of any plant that can cure cancer.
@vanities (11375)
• Davao, Philippines
that i dont know the origins of it..maybe nexttime i will ask..the leaves alone can be make as tea and medicinal..anyway ill try to contact her and ask again about it..
@Verity (851)
I do believe in herbal. In fact, medicines are made from it. Just very bad that you did not get the exact name of that plant or did not ask any seedling or its branches to have it planted in your backyard. May I know from where are you and where is that particular place where the plant can be found? Your respond to this is of great help. Thanks and happy posting.
@vanities (11375)
• Davao, Philippines
well im from Davao city philippines and the place where my husband's longtime friend lives is in madaum, tagum city..i did inquire about the name of it but she had forgotten and maybe next visit ill try to ask again the name ..i forgot to cut the branches since we are in a hurry to go home that moment...
@1grnthmb (2063)
A lot of medicines we have to day were based on plants and new ones are coming out everyday. But as far as being a cure for cancer. It might help but I doubt if it would be a cure. I take several herbal remedies that I find help me but when I look at testimonials I really wonder about the people who write them.
@vanities (11375)
• Davao, Philippines
its a natural instinct for you to doubt on the one who give testimonies and i understand it since you really dont know personally the person itself....the friend of my husband was ill..and it was said to be cancer or something and no medicine can cure him...but the parents use herbal med to cure him and it was a surprise even to us that he did survive and still strong..
@1grnthmb (2063)
That is goood for it to have worked. I know when my uncle was dieing of cancer they took him to Mexico where he got some herbal Medicines that helped him to survive an extra two years.