Asian sauces recipes

@MH4444 (2161)
Do you all have any Asian sauces that are your fav.? Do you have any that you use in your cooking? I make my own Hoisin sauce and freeze it for use in Asian dishes at a later date. Do you do this? If so, share them with us.
@leenie50 (3992)
Hi MH I really love Asian food. I can do a few things but mostly Stir Fry, and fried rice. What do you do with the Hoisin sauce? Have any recipes you'd like to share? leenie
@MH4444 (2161)
Absolutely, I'd love to. I make Mandorin Beef with it. I don't have the recipe handy here; but I can get it for you next time. I'll PM it to you. I also love Asian food; so any other recipes you want to share with me would be great. My fav. is Thai noodles, (varied recipes there); but basically I love the sweet, hot, sour combination.
@leenie50 (3992)
Recipes would be great. I haven't had much thai food but would love to experience a new flavor. leenie
@leenie50 (3992)
Hi mh I got the recipe and copied it. It sounds really yummy. How about a recipe to use it on? Is that asking too much? Thank you soooooooo much. leenie
@intimate36 (1416)
• Pakistan
I have no idea about cooking...My wife keeps doing all these things.She is good at cooking...and I am good at eating....