Dose anyone know a internet money making site that really pays?

@apples99 (6564)
im trying to find a good site that really pays, most ptc sites take forever to earn anything iv tryed a few of those, im not trying to get rich over night, but i could really use a site that truly pays, and i live in the usa so it has to be a uneversal site and as iv said before im kinda fed up with referral baste sites there good but theres got to be a better way to make some desent cash out there lol, i guess your thinking what do i mean by desent,well to me desent is 50 to 100 dollars even 25 or 30 dollars is good hahaha i just want to find a site that is for real about what they pay.
i have a site for you..you can make good money if you are active ,is like myspace but this pay you for all like Your profile page Your blog pages View all your friends View all your comments Your picture pages If someone views one of your shared layouts if you want send me a message ,add me as a friend first. regards, Duality
@apples99 (6564)
thanks but im already a member of yuwie.