Is there anything you would like to change about yourself?

i would like to have more willpower and have more self confidence in all things.
Hi Jaghead! Welcome to myLot. Our newbies bring so much to the site, we're glad you're with us. I wish I could stop procrastinating. Sometimes I get myself into a real mess because I put too many things off, then I can't get it all done by the time it needs to be done.
hi jaghead I would love to be fifty pounds thinner and twenty years younger then I would be okay. lol.
@lyzabelle (1668)
I would like to change my attitude of being impatient. I am the type of person who can't wait. I'm always uneasy, unpredictable and restless. I am good in working hard to reach my goal. I know that with out working really hard i won't go nowhere. But my only problem is being impatient. I can't stood too much time of waiting. Too much waiting is killing me slowly. I need result fast. This world is too slow for me. I hate that. I want everything in top speed. I want my goals to be there waiting for me when I wake up in the morning. But I know it wont happen that way. There are some things in this world that you can not hurry. They are bound to happen in the right person, right place and right time.
Hi Jag its pretty hard to assume one or two things to change in ones own life but still we can live happily with what ever we posses in life. But if some thing important to change definitely i would like to change it my tentativeness. Its causing lots of problems with me.I am not able to talk to others even though i have strong base at the topic.I would definitely love to work on it.Though i am more of a confidence so no need to worry at it.Cheers MOIN.
If there's one thing I would like to change about me is the fact that I procrastinate a lot. I have this bad habit ever since and it's really hard to change but I am trying. This habit really has a negative impact because I tend to put off what I should need to do and then cram on the last minute and the result sometimes is not good enough due to lack of time. I think it's always good to be able to do things as soon as possible. I hope I could change this attitude and I know that if I would, I could see a lot of improvements on the different areas of my life.
@diutay (1315)
My eating and sleeping habits...too erratic and way too unhealthy.