How much Paypal charges?

I am an unverified paypal user, I want to know how much paypal charges for their service. I have upgraded to premier user. How much will they charge for sending and recieving money??
I think there is no charge for sending and receiving. And I don't think you can send money if you are unverified. Yes, you can receive but you can't send. I became a verified user just yesterday. And also as far as what i experience from my paypal account, you can't withdraw money to your bank account if you don't have a credit card. Also, there are sending and withdraw limits.
@bigtom1 (1573)
There are receiving charges for certain amounts but i've forgotten the rates, its usually small. When you are a personal account holder you dont get charges at first and then you get upgraded to premium automatically when your transactions reach a certain amount. Thats when you get charges. some companies choose to pay those in the forefront so that the receiver does not get any charges.
@bigtom1 (1573)
[b]Receiving fees for premium accounts are 1.9% to 2.9% +$0.30 Exchange rates for currencies incur you 2.5% fee Sending is free[/b]
If I recieve any amount lesser than $0.30 then what??
@bigtom1 (1573)
you don't get anything