Who Remembers this game?

I have been thinking and decided to post a discussion and ask all you mylotters out there Who remembers the game Pokemon Snap for the Nintendo 64?Did you enjoy playing it?Do you still play it today?What was your favorite Pokemon to take a picture of?Have you ever beaten it?How many times have you beaten it?Has anyone played Pokemon Snap on the Nintendo Wii?If so,is it the same as the old Nintendo 64 version or does it have some major or minor differences in either the game play or the Pokemon that are available to be photographed?Do you still get the apple,the pester ball,and the flute or do you get different items?The reason I started this discussion is because I used to play Pokemon Snap on the Nintendo 64,and not to long ago me and my fiance got it out and have been playing it a lot,and we were playing Pokemon Stadium while I was talking to my brother,and he said when he came over he would let us borrow Pokemon Stadium two and Pokemon Snap,I have beaten Pokemon Snap twice since he let us borrow it and it is a lot of fun,I admit it can get a little boring,but it is also very addicting,since not only are you trying to get pictures of Pokemon you are trying to get good scores on your pictures,and even after you finish the game you can choose to try and beat the challenge scores which is kind of fun if you ask me,I would have to say that my favorite Pokemon to take a picture of is Mew because he is the rarest of all the Pokemon and you have to do all the other courses and get all the signs before you can get to where he is,my only complaints about the game is I wish it was a little longer with more courses and more Pokemon to take pictures of,and maybe in the Nintendo Wii version it has more Pokemon,I love the pester ball and the flute because the pester ball will make hidden Pokemon come out and the flute will make some of them do unique poses such as dancing,I am thinking about playing through the game again,and I think my fiance likes the game and she has been playing it to,but the only problem is you can only have one game saved on it at a time,so we have to keep deleting the saved games to start new games ,I will appreciate all responses I get on this discussion,and I hope that everyone takes this discussion with complete seriousness,just like with all my other discussions,and gives me honest truthful answers for me to read,I will comment back to everyone who responds to me,but my comments will vary from response to response depending on how much quality the response has it it,have a great day.
Hie there, this is way beyond my years but I do enjoy the cartoon version of it. I do like Pikacu, been so long since I thought of Pokemon. I used to see my nephews arguing and fighting over the collections of Pokemon cards. It was so precious to them and they trade wisely. They would play the snap game and mimicked the characters too. It was funny to observe them getting all excited and so engrossed with their game toy, I think it was some sort of Nintendo. I really couldn't keep up with so many characters that keep popping up before I could really get to know one better...lol. It was certainly cute, fun and so creatively created.I wonder whether the craze is still as great as before. Cheers and happy mylotting.
That is cool that you like the cartoon version of it,and I am glad that you like Pikachu because he is pretty awesome,and that is cool that you used to see your nephews arguing and fighting over the collections of Pokemon cards,and that is cool that they would play the snap game and mimic the characters,and I bet it was kind of funny watching them get all excited and engrossed over their toy,and I know there are a lot of characters and it is kind of hard to keep up with them,and I also wonder if the craze is still great,thanks for responding,have a great day,good luck in your life,and Happy Posting my friend.
Yes, it was indeed cool with those adorable creaturesand lots of fun then. Cheers and have fun posting.
I am glad to hear that my friend,I enjoyed your responses I hope to hear more from you and also respond more to you in the future,thanks for responding,have a great day ,good luck in your life,and Happy Posting.
I'm not really into pokemon games in N64, but I love N64 very much. maybe the differences between the wii version is the graphics and features.
That is cool that you are into Pokemon games on the Nintendo 64,but I am glad you love the Nintendo 64,and you might be right it might be the graphics that are different because I think it is the same features because I was comparing a guide for the Nintendo Wii version with the Nintendo 64 version and it was exactly the same,thanks for responding,have a great day,good luck in your life,and Happy Posting.