To whom u Said 3 magical Words " I LOVE YOU !!!!"

@Ganesh44 (5547)
How and when u managed to utter these words.....in life....please explain the senario and inspiration behind it Thanku Ganesh
@laxmi123 (949)
hello friend.how are you .what are you doing.hello friend yesterday i feel sleepy.but i am go to my bad. thats the reason.i come to my bad in yesterday.did you have any bad feal.sorry friend.your discussion is i love means or not.but i love you means i dont know.because i did not any lover and love.i love only friendship.
@riyasam (16578)
love can be among friends too.lol
@Ganesh44 (5547)
LOL...ok....Ok....ok....c first u work on ur Language Skills...join some English Course...I met you on net yesterday ....nothing to feel bad about ....U love me ...???Do u know me ??? Thanku Ganesh
@riyasam (16578)
i have said i love you to most of my loved ones namely my hubby,kids etc.i say it when they do something cute and make me smile.
@Ganesh44 (5547)
OOhk....so its great you love your family....yes love is natural phenomenon...u never know when it occurs......thanks for wful Information .... Thanku Ganesh
I still value that phrase as a sacred one. I've never said it to other people except my family. I treasure love and being loved dy somone else
@Ganesh44 (5547)
Ohhhh...who knows u might need it for someone else apart from your family ? Day is not very far will come soon ? LOL Thanku Ganesh
I said it to my girlfriend. This is the time I said it in the sweetest way. It was during the night when I managed to escape from our house. My mother is not allowing me to go out to our house because she doesn't really like my girlfriend so much. After school, we went to my friends place. We are sitting next to each other in a swing. Actually she is sitting in my lap. She is crying because of my parents, they don't like her. I comforted her by saying, no matter what happens, I will still love her, forever and ever..
@Ganesh44 (5547)
wow thats great...u have got guts ....what a story ....let me wait for few more responses before i mark urs best ... Thanku Ganesh